B6 Useful Ebay finds

Haven't got these on ebay yet, free dashboard and centre console as per the classifieds...

I've had these in the garage for a few years...

I just want them gone now so you can have them FREE on collection/arranging delivery (located in Dorset DT2) - might be a small charge if I have to buy bubble wrap etc..

Both are in good condition and grey in colour. The dash has the illuminated vent wheel option, and the console is a double din.

I also have a pair of light grey internal A pillar trims, a touch grubby from storage but I'm sure aan upholstery cleaner would sort them out.

I can dig them out for some photo's if needed.

I want them gone ASAP now but seems a shame to bin them.

PM me.

Haven't got these on ebay yet, free dashboard and centre console as per the classifieds...

I just want them gone now so you can have them FREE on collection/arranging delivery (located in Dorset DT2) - might be a small charge if I have to buy bubble wrap etc..

Both are in good condition and grey in colour. The dash has the illuminated vent wheel option, and the console is a double din.

I also have a pair of light grey internal A pillar trims, a touch grubby from storage but I'm sure aan upholstery cleaner would sort them out.

PM me.
wouldn't mind the double din to convert mine

PM me.

FREE - I need them gone by Christmas...

IMG_20171212_090255_121_zpsyhdvknqx.jpg