B6 Useful Ebay finds

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, the full kit - including grills, re-inforced gas lifters, etc is about £900 from Hofele.... but that was a year or so ago, so their prices may have and the exchange rate will have changed...

audi_a4_b6_8e_karosserie_7451_bild2.jpg

Reckon that's the best look for the A4... RS4 "mean", but B6 straight lines... and no Christmas-tree / fairy lights....

anyone need a second key then this may help

ebay item no 220512870645

blank blade with a virgin transponder:thumbsup:

Need some oil that meets spec VW 504 00/VW 507 00?

Castrol Edge 5W30. 8 litres for £56 delivered! I bought some of this from Matt Lewis Motorsport Tel: 01922692424 via Ebay last year and have just ordered another load. Quick delivery and a good price.

Ebay Item number:160383544202

This is £45 for 4 litres from Halfrauds!

S4 Bumper for someone

Pricey but its Xmas, try your luck!!!

Well yes ok, sorry I should have pointed that out. But red light is red light, and they are only £8!

AUDI S4 FRONT Calipers and disc's nice upgrade for someone.. item number 120524899407,

RNS-E Multimedia Interface going cheap, currently £5.50, but new ~£80, Ebay Link Here
Allows composite video and stereo sound input into your RNS-E.

FULL SILVER FISHSCALE TRIM SET FOR A B6 ITEM NO 170446051413. DAM I WISH I KNEW HOW TO DO THE LINKY THING YOU GUYS DO

You need to be in the advanced reply mode to do it, and here's how...

First, go to the eBay link you mean, so here it's this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....51413&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

Copy the above link, usually this is done from the adress bar at the top of internet explorer (CTRL+C)

Then, highlight the ebay number you typed in your post and press the 'globe' icon above (the left one WITHOUT the red cross on it) and paste (CTRL+V) the HUGE eBay link into the box that appears. (Note: Make sure that the "http://" bit isn't repeated twice at the start of the box)

Click ok, and the eBay number you originally posted should now also be a link.

For future reference, you can type anything you like in your reply, then highlight the word of choice, press the globe and insert the webpage link.

Does that make sense? Hope so. :icon_thumright:

Hopefully you can help me now...is that interior for saloon or avant, or does it not make a difference? :sadlike:

Last edited:
dont think it matters crazy88 looks the same as mine