B6 Useful Ebay finds

only one way to find out though. if you can see the car in person, drive it, vagcom it and it isn't stolen then it's probably OK.
If he wants you to pay a deposit electronically because he has to go somewhere else and that's the only way he can keep the car for you etc etc then you should see how many swear words you can fit into an email.

This listing (200718566477) has been removed, or this item is not available.
that says it all then eh? Good job you didn't send the payment by western union money transfer and head off to collect your car in a pub car park :)

Reactions: Bean5
I've got these on my watch list, but they dont seem to drop very much and there odd drops 37mm front 22mm rear.@ the back thats standard sport height!!!!1

This is Tein's quoted drop:

Lowers the car -57mm front and -60mm rear.

I appreciate you can knock 20mm off that if fitting a Sport - are you saying their drops are wrong?

Great price though.

This is the drop they gave me....

DSC01298.jpg

This is Tein's quoted drop:

I appreciate you can knock 20mm off that if fitting a Sport - are you saying their drops are wrong?

Im just going off what it says in the ebay add, it says 37mm front 22mm rear, maybe there quoting drop from standard sport height???

But then that would be 57mm front and 44mm rear drop over standard non sport height, very confuseing.......

I am tempted, but my Avant is a SE with pretty large arch gap (looks almost like an allroad!) and I know if I get those wheels, I'll be then looking at lowering it and then the modding ball with start it's unstoppable rolling! But I bought this car with comfy, pot-hole riding, speed bump clearance bliss in mind (after 7 years with lowered, stiff cars!)..

Very tempting though! I'm actually looking out for a cheap set of 18"s with tyres..!

ha! my money is on the sensible guy inside being ignored after a couple of months :) The fact that you're thinking of 18s suggests that you are already on that slippery slope. the completely sensible driver would stay on 16s. you know you want the wheels, then maybe s-line front bumper, rear bumper, door mouldings etc etc. hehe

Looks like a bargain at the moment. Do you also have the trim on the headliight switch side?

unfortunately not. I got the trims with my recaro interior but the headlight switch trim was missing. I was going to buy that missing bit but I'm going to change the car within the next year and there's no point investing any more in a RHD car when I live in Finland. If someone wins those bits it shouldn't be too scary just to get the headlight trim bit from the dealer. especially if the sodding things sell for so low as they look like they may do :banghead:

the lattice of the grill is in a silver-grey and a bit wider spacing and chunkier than a standard grill.