1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B6 S4 Coilovers ... Looking at Eibach pro street S

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Inertiauk, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Inertiauk

Inertiauk Member

[Sep 21, 2012]
    I'm looking to put my S4 on coilovers in the next week.

I don't want to cheap out on them and ruin the Ride, but I cant afford bilstein B16 PSS9's either.
    The middle ground seems to be Eibach Pro Street coilovers, which have just come down a little in price recently ;

Pro-Street-S Coilovers (4WD, Manual, Sedan) - JBS

I wanted to ask before I purchase them if anyone has them on a B6 ? or anyone decided against them for different ones and what the reasons are ?

Thanks
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. dsmclark40v

dsmclark40v Member

[Sep 22, 2012]
    I use to have kw v3's on my S4. they were amazing and cost me about £1500. I went for them because they have the added option of adjusting the dampers, but in the end I never bothered changing them from the default setup. If you don't want to spend that much and aren't bothered about adjusting the dampers and only the hight then the H&R coilovers are meant to be good. They were my second choice here is a link
  4. Greeny233

Greeny233 Active Member

[Sep 22, 2012]
    I'm running the AP coilovers. I was worried about the ride being to stiff but it's lovely and supple and they are very well priced.