1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

Hi,
    Can any of you 54 plate B6 owners tell me if the badged s-line B6's have perforated leather steering wheels and gear knobs please, if so if anyone could post a pic it would be greatfully appreciated,
    Thanks,
    Matt

2. Dubbers1

Dubbers1 Top Gear VCDS Map User

Mine's an 04 S-Line and I have perforated wheel and gearknob

[​IMG]

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

All the S-Line's have that as far as I'm aware, it's one of the best ways to tell a genuine one from a replica. That and it not being a 1.9TDi lol!

4. mattyboyc

Thanks, i'm about to send a steering wherl off to be re-trimmed abd was going to have it perforated, but on reflection i think i'll leave it smooth just have new leather.

5. Dubbers1

Dubbers1 Top Gear VCDS Map User

Ouch!

6. mattyboyc

Only because it would also be a gear knob change and handbrake cover to match it all up, going through some designs on the company's site i do like the 50/50 smooth and perforated look, i was also thinking of having the audi rings stitched into the bottom but think that would be a bit close to the airbag logo, could even be the audi-sport logo and sell it on to a forum member when the B8 comes along, oh and mine is a 1.9tdi so never a s-line :laugh: