1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B6 GMBH/ S-line kit

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by sean-A4tdi, Oct 2, 2012.

1. sean-A4tdi

sean-A4tdi New Member

i have just bought an audi A4 1.9 tdi 130 bhp 2003 standard and like this kit does anyone know where the best place to find it and a rough price?

was thinking the lower bumper,door blades and rear spoiler.
    also was thinking of a set of coilover but not sure of what ones?

if anyone could help that would be great.
  2. Paul @ Unit

Paul @ Unit Active Member

Ive got AP coilovers on my quattro sport cant rate them high enough

Ebay is your best bet. just for the lower front S line id say they go for around £100 without grills

They get snapped up quick look for cars breaking on ebay. Door blades go for quiet abit too be prepared to pay the price for them.
  3. sean-A4tdi

sean-A4tdi New Member

aye cheers have just looked them up talking about 460-470 for the AP also have just found a set on the DPM website a set JOM for about half the price at 225 you heard anything about them?

was thinking ebay would be the easiest way al start looking cheers.
  4. munchkincoupe

munchkincoupe Member

5. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

front sill is just under £100, grills just over £100, blades are around £250 and then just colour-code the rear... option extra is the correct top bumper is about £300 to get the lower bumper to fix in properly, but most people work around that and don't bother... it's not that expensive you you can get he painting done cheaply.

alternative is about £2000 at Fontain!
  6. bugwhizz

bugwhizz Member

Door blades fetch £250
    Front bumper complete with grilles and fogs will fetch £250-£300
    Rear bumper lower section retail at about £140 ish + vat + painting

I may know of a set going on ebay soon, is yours the saloon or avant and what colour?

Oh and definately AP for the suspension, i have ran AP coilovers on my last 3 cars, it's as close as you'll get to an OEM sports set up
    not harsh, very comfy, very responsive, not at all "crashy and bangy" if you get what i mean.

With regards to JOM, well, i fitted Jom to a previous car and fell out with it, ended up selling the car! Hrash ride, just a cheap way
    of lowering your car if you ask me.

Buy cheap, buy twice, would you trust something thats £50 a corner??
  7. StuG808

StuG808 1.9tdi130 Avant FailWheelDrive

The S-Line front valance (without grills) is under £100 brand new. Just fix it to the SE front bumper, paying hundreds for it is crazy.
  8. glenandem

glenandem Member

is that at an audi dealer pal,i got the impression they was mega money for the price they go for second hand!!
  9. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

yes that is from audi mate me like a load on here can not understand why they charge so much on ebay for them the grills are where it get costly though think about 140 ish for the 3 if i remember right
  10. glenandem

glenandem Member

can you make a grille up out of one of those mesh sheets from the likes of bq etc and cut them to size or do they look poo!
  11. StuG808

StuG808 1.9tdi130 Avant FailWheelDrive

Cos they are taking advantage of folk who don't use their brain and just throw their money at their car rather than doing some homework!

I also saw a thread where someone made their own S-Line/USP/GMBH side meshes (with foglight) and it looks really good. It just takes some care to do it right.