1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B5 S4 (and other models?) full exhaust and dash cluster

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by calvin, Jun 19, 2011.

1. calvin

calvin parked up

[Jun 19, 2011]
    Hi, Not been on here for a bit as I sold my old S4 last year after a year of aggro from Siena (I see his name still echoes around audi-sport even now!) which left a really bad taste, but the Audi bug wont go away so am currently looking at another later performance Audi - anyhow, I need to clear some bits from my garage to get some space back:

1. A full cat-back 3" stainless system (looks like a Miltek) for an S4 but will probably fit other A4's with a little work - I'm looking for £250 delivered - full details and pictures posted here

2. Fully repaired S4 dash (many thanks still due to Aragorn on here for recovering it for me) - from my 1998 S4, with new DIS by Cluster Repairs UK. Mine was sold with another I sourced before this was recovered - I'm looking for £150 delivered - full details and pictures here

I'm open to offers and sorry for posting here, but I had problems in the For Sale section.

Cheers all, PM me or call 07973 796829
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 22, 2014]

3. calvin

calvin parked up

[Jun 20, 2011]
    Can a mod move this to the For Sale section, please? :)
  4. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Jun 20, 2011]
    Moved for ya.

It wasnt me that recovered your cluster, i think it would have been docurley?

Interested in the exhaust, unforutnately i'm skint and are likely to remain so for a month :(
  5. calvin

calvin parked up

[Jun 20, 2011]
    oops! Sorry, you are right, it was indeed Docurley - muchos gratias. I was obviously not thinking clearly and your name was right in front of me as I was typing.

I can put the exhaust by for a small deposit if you like - happy to keep it for a month or so if I know its going? :thumbsup:
  6. calvin

calvin parked up

[Jun 21, 2011]
    Some pics of the exhaust in case you cant be bothered to click the links above ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]