b5 modding

iBite

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm planning to change the appearance of my a4 b5 Audi. I'm planning to do chip tuning, lower it a bit, change head lights and rear lights, and I would like to make my front bumper look like the one from a b7.

Is the last thing doable? and if it is, can anyone give me some advice ...

I've searched the web but didn't find any usefull information...any help would be appreciated

Think I have seen the B7 look front end on a B5, but it didn't look too good.
Have you done a search on here?

yes I did, but I didn't find anything ... :uhm:

i found one pic on the net:

B-AUA496-B7RS4FB-01.jpg

but the guy is not responding to my e-mails so...I moved on

i have to agree doesnt quite look right..........but would be unqiue

They look ok from the front, but stick out loads from the side to get that big grill to fit. So yea i agree nasty. That ones had a lot of work too. New bonnet aswell.

I just had a long discussion with a friend who is a car mechanic and has a lot of experience and he explained to me what amount of work and money will be necessary so I decided to postpone my project and spend my money a bit wiser :)

I just had a long discussion with a friend who is a car mechanic and has a lot of experience and he explained to me what amount of work and money will be necessary so I decided to postpone my project and spend my money a bit wiser :)

I'm so pleased you said that.

I don't blame you. You'll also need to mod the hood extensively to fit with the new grill. Not worth it IMO.

Found what seems to be a slighty different kit.

And looks a mess too.

Look at the bonnet line, where it was sliced. Terrible.

I was told the b6 front end will fit a b5,is this correct ??

I was told the b6 front end will fit a b5,is this correct ??

I'd say not likely.

The B7 is a mildly facelifted B6. Underneath the outer panels, the frame's the same.