B5 handbook

KevM3

Reaction score
when i got my 1.8 TQS 2 weeks ago it didnt come with a drivers handbook (got the service book ) apart from spending £20 for a new one is there anywhere i can download one ,thanks

ill have a look i had a copy of mine on disk somewhere my mate wanted a copy as he didnt have one so i scanned all my handbook in for him, if i find it i could email you it/send you a copy on disc

not sure where it is yet though, ill also ask my mate if he still got his, as he doesnt have the car anymore

£20 seems a fair price to pay though.

@ 205man: Dampers are definitely sport items. I've broken enough B5's to tell the difference!

nothing seems a fair price too if i can download one for free

ah so their yours siena, sorry i wasnt being rude but i had an argument in audi over sport dampers, i was after some new ones and mine were red and my mates were black, and he said the black ones were definately not sport, and must have been changed

so i was just asking, if id known it was you i wouldnt have questioned it, i think you know more than i do.................runs back to the corner with tail between his legs

Lol, 205. Didn't think you were being rude at all, it's all good, no shaking.

KevM3 said:
nothing seems a fair price too if i can download one for free

Hehe! It does make a difference though, come re-sale time. It just shows the previous owner hasn't skimped on maintenance.

i agree £20 isnt much its a big enough ****** handbook, i only did it for my mate as hes ****** tight and he kept wanting to borrow mine, and i knew one day he would probaly loose it and i didnt want to pay £20 for another..............doh lol