1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B5 handbook

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by KevM3, Dec 8, 2007.

1. KevM3

KevM3 Member

when i got my 1.8 TQS 2 weeks ago it didnt come with a drivers handbook (got the service book ) apart from spending £20 for a new one is there anywhere i can download one ,thanks

2. 205man

205man Active Member

ill have a look i had a copy of mine on disk somewhere my mate wanted a copy as he didnt have one so i scanned all my handbook in for him, if i find it i could email you it/send you a copy on disc

not sure where it is yet though, ill also ask my mate if he still got his, as he doesnt have the car anymore

3. Siena

Siena Active Member

£20 seems a fair price to pay though.

@ 205man: Dampers are definitely sport items. I've broken enough B5's to tell the difference!

4. KevM3

KevM3 Member

nothing seems a fair price too if i can download one for free

5. 205man

205man Active Member

ah so their yours siena, sorry i wasnt being rude but i had an argument in audi over sport dampers, i was after some new ones and mine were red and my mates were black, and he said the black ones were definately not sport, and must have been changed

so i was just asking, if id known it was you i wouldnt have questioned it, i think you know more than i do.................runs back to the corner with tail between his legs

6. Siena

Siena Active Member

Lol, 205. Didn't think you were being rude at all, it's all good, no shaking.

7. Siena

Siena Active Member

Hehe! It does make a difference though, come re-sale time. It just shows the previous owner hasn't skimped on maintenance.

8. 205man

205man Active Member

i agree £20 isnt much its a big enough bloody handbook, i only did it for my mate as hes bloody tight and he kept wanting to borrow mine, and i knew one day he would probaly loose it and i didnt want to pay £20 for another..............doh lol