1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B@steredes kids!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fallmonk, Mar 4, 2005.

1. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[Mar 4, 2005]
    Going along the motorway doing the speed limit (shock horror) and 3 lovely children of questionable parentage , decided my car needed some body work so threw a nice big brick at me from the overpass! slight damage to the N/S wing , i suppose i should be gratefull it didnt come thro the window and kill me , but they damaged my car !!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. W8 Performance

W8 Performance Member

[Mar 4, 2005]
    Sorry to hear that. Glad you are ok mate.
  4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[Mar 4, 2005]
    Jesus Christ mate glad your ok did you report it to the police? Those little f**kers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
  5. dummi

dummi smoking a6

[Mar 5, 2005]
    glad your alright, they should be locked up, out of their minds!
  6. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

[Mar 5, 2005]
    Lucky guy that could of been a whole lot worse
    Did you phone the police and get the little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif lifted
  7. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[Mar 5, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Lucky guy that could of been a whole lot worse
    Did you phone the police and get the little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif lifted

[/ QUOTE ]

Contacted them by the 1 st SOS Phone , on the slip road, took my details and sayed they would send some police , and to report it to my local police station!
  8. ajmackie

ajmackie Member

[Mar 5, 2005]
    feckin hell. hope u weren't too shaken out. that is ridiculously dangerous. hope you and ur car are ok.
  9. Danielson

Danielson Member

[Mar 5, 2005]
    little fu*kers. glad you ok man, shame about the damage to your car, but from the sound of things, it could of been a lot worse. hope they get what they deserve. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif
  10. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

[Mar 5, 2005]
    in my book if i see people on bridges over m/ways i try and change lanes and not go directly underneath them. as soon as i see someone on a bridge or overpass i think 2 things- its either plod with a radar gun or kids up to no good. its served me well so far (touch wood).
    i cant believe they think its fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif
  11. 28v6

28v6 Guest

[Mar 6, 2005]
    Did the parents of said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif "Angels" appologise to you under the new antisocial laws.....Yeah right! I guess not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif, I often wonder what said parents would think as you tear open the wing of their car with an ice pick and wryly say " This is what happened to me on the motorway by your Angel!!!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Bad Luck Dude, you're in need of that pint now that we talk about..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  12. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[Mar 6, 2005]
    Deff need that pint dave!
    will need to get some thing organised, , have u got yours fixed yet?
  13. 28v6

28v6 Guest

[Mar 6, 2005]
    Errr ....Sore Subject there amigo, getting worried as communication is negligible at the mo with the last over a week ago saying that it was in the bodyshop for painting......Oooooooeeerrrr!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif
  14. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[Mar 7, 2005]
    Yep - as per everyone else's comments - sorry to read about this and glad your ok.
    Hope the li'l feckers got caught and their parents were also dragged down by this - IMO, they're equally as much to blaim.