1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B & Q loft insulation

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Johnytuono, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Johnytuono

Johnytuono Member

....apparently a Government scheme through B & Q (dont know the ins and outs) to sell loft insulation at £3 for a pack of three.
    Superb idea to start selling at 07.00 on a weekday when a lot of people are working. Why not sell it at two different times so everyone gets a chance or even save some for weekend. Supposed to be allowing a maximum of 15 packs per person. The average pack covers 5 sq. metre so that equates at 75 sq. metres. Does everyone live in a big house? A friend of a friend who works at one of these stores said the car park was mostly covered in vans. No doubt some selfish b*****d will be profiteerig from this. Well at least all the landlords houses will (should) be well insulated (yeah right).
    In case you're wondering.....I missed out.
    Rant over.
    JohnyT

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Audi A4 quattro

I was just in one yesterday and was immpressed by the amount of people looking a full trolley of insulation and looking into the car with doors and boot open wondering how on earth they are going to get the 8 rolls of insulation into a metro

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

I was wondering why this couple was having arguments over buying this stuff in B&Q lol, guy was saying it aint gonna fit love, but she was dragging 3 of the damn things along the ground with her man following with a trolley full!

5. Neilybabs

Neilybabs New Member

If B & Q loft insulation is the deepest of your worries at the moment then you're a very lucky man!!!

6. Johnytuono

Johnytuono Member

...oooops sorry I must have posted in the wrong section.....I thought this was the rants and raves part? :shrug:

JohnyT

7. Neilybabs

Neilybabs New Member

and have I questioned that at any point?

8. Johnytuono

Johnytuono Member

..fair point...:icon_thumright:

JohnyT

9. Neilybabs

Neilybabs New Member

There was no harm meant by the original post mate, should have posted a smilley after it :)