B&O speaker failure A4 2010 Avant Sp Ed

Stuhil

Reaction score
Hi guys (and gals!)...as per the title, has anyone experienced full audio failure?...Hadn't used the system for a few days and so when I answered a hands free call on Thursday and couldn't hear anything I assumed it was a poor link between the 'phone and the car. I have since realised that, despite full functionality of the radio display, there is nothing coming through my speakers.

Cheerz
Stuart

I did in my 2011 model, ended up having the amp replaced under warranty.

Thanks Inked. Took the car in to the dealer on Friday, apparently all that was required to resolve the issue was a software upgrade!?!?

As strange as this sounds (no pun intended) when it gets very cold - like last week - my stereo will just stop working, requiring me to turn it off and on again. Funnily enough that sorts it for me, so i am expecting some form of problem in the not to distant future.

Glad yours is sorted though :)

Hi Necrscope, Had my vehicle from new in Sept 2010 and although it is garaged it was still subjected to the temperatures of minus 21 here in the west of Scotland last winter and wasn't affected by the cold. Maybe you also require the mysterious upgrade.