awsome gti cruise control

sakib

Reaction score
Is it worth it for 120???

I think so yes parts and fitting

Parts cost around 70 quid from kufatec so 50 quid fitting is not unreasonable tbh...

Best mod I have fitted to both my cars Tbh... Great help for my knackered knee on the commute to work :)

<tuffty/>

How long did you have to wait while they was fitting it

Sounds like a good price, I've already bought the wiring and cruise stalk for my golf tdi..
Awesome quoted 1.5 - 2 hours labour @ £66 p/hr to fit.

Better off letting them supply the parts and labour, works out cheaper.

Think.am going to give them a call in morning and book appointment to get mine done sometime this week. :)

Did any s3 come factory fitted as i have never seen on anywhere with cruise control

:arco:Will do al be smiling on way back lol feet in the air haha

Wont work on cable only drive by wire

Reactions: Essexman
Reactions: Essexman, sakib and Sandra
I have it as standard on mine....never used it!!

Reactions: sakib
I like it, great on long journeys and helps with the economy on those too :) mine was also factory fit, so can't comment on awesome's retro fit.

Reactions: sakib
:) Booked in for friday

Reactions: Sandra, limbo118118 and Vex182
Should be a fairly simple and cheap mod to do. Would def. go for it if I had a DBW. :p

Reactions: Sandra
Will i get some kind of light on dash when cruise is on?

No light on the dash for cruise on an 8L, later models do though I believe.

Just got back home from awsome gti with cruise fitted and i love it. Believe it or not before i settoff i filled tank full and did a total of 100 miles, cruise on on way back including 30mins of traffic on motorway. When i got back i filled up again and only needed 14 pounds to fill full again dis showed 35 mpg but in reality it was 36.3 mpg at 114.9 p litre of v power . Am well happy now :)

Reactions: jojo, limbo118118, Vex182 and 2 others