awesome gti coil pack looms on an s3?

slowcoach3

Reaction score
background is... I'm stuck in limp mode on actuator pressure on my apy s3. i now have some codes;
17956 Boost pressure regulation valve n75 open circuit
16486 maf sensor low/intermittant
car is running lean as a result of the maf issue and got so hot it set fire to the turbo heat sheild lol not funny.
I'm working on the basis that this is a wiring fault, i've tried disconnecting maf and n75 seperaterly and doing runs but no difference. I've been looking at an awesome gti replacement loom but it doesn't mention s3's in the fitment, does anyone know of an altyernative as Audi want £600...
Apologies i'm on my phone...

Its a generic one... all the ones I have fitted (including my own car) I chop out the bits I need and splice it into the existing loom..

<tuffty/>

just to clarify then its ok to buy an awesome loom for an oil sensor car then splice in the necessary bits? I'd love it if thats correct as it's left me stumped, annoyed and worried!

Thank you Tufty, I'll give that a bash. Soldering not done that for a while now :ohmy:

Could this be down to a fuse pal had similar issue and I had 8 codes including both of them checked fuse and bingo sorted

Thanks Gaz, I really hadn't thought of that so I'll be checking that first thing in the morning....must check the simple things before crying, although the cracked loom makes me think its that though :crying: