Awesome Colour Combo...

I cant make my mind up on the blue. S3's are getting cheaper, wondering if its worth spending money on my 1.8TQS A4 or just saving it for an S3. I dont like unwanted attention though.

that looks terrible with the blue interior, not my biscuit anyway !

is there two colours that dont work more than these two...i dont think so

it looks like 2 different cars

Exactly, some people dont have a scooby-doo.

Its a bit unusual but each to their own,Ryanc had an imola with blue interior and it looked good in the flesh

I saw a green one with the yellow alcantara interior, it was ******* horrendous

this car was for sale a while back now i wonder if this is a new owner selling it, now that he/she has finished theyre dose of magic mushrooms.

Hmm, I reckon it could have been fitted after, id like to think the salesman would have attempted to discourange them from building those 2 colours which do not go well.
If not, then yes, they deserve a slap.

Looks like a Ringer!! Hahaha, imagine the cps if they stopped you in it! They'd deffo be thinking it was dodgy!

not a fan of the blue interior with the red - doesn't look right imo

personally, missano red and the white / silver nappa leather looks a lot better

:puke2:

voorhees said:
Its a bit unusual but each to their own,Ryanc had an imola with blue interior and it looked good in the flesh

Slap yourself!

There's only one colour combo worse than red and blue, and that's the yellow and blue that Ryanc had.

(and possibly green with yellow interior, that's ferkin hidious)

Same colour as mine - although not with the ghastly interior!! Officially it's called Absolut Red, but it's affectionately known as Tomato Soup Red!!!!!

Thats no combo it does look someone has changed it.
Water or fire damage(maybe)?????????

S3ren said:
Thats no combo it does look someone has changed it.
Water or fire damage(maybe)?????????

Anything is available from new if you are willing to pay! And people swap out interiors all the time

Looks wrong, how could anyone look at that and think it looks good:wtf:

Red S3 with black nappa FTW :icon_thumright:

hehe, its a good job i didnt buy the red/blue S3 I had a look at a year ago then, judging by your evil comments! I didn't mind it, and at one stage pre-looking, I'd decided that the colour combo I would like is a red one with blue interior. Clearly I'm mentally ill, and someone else must have been too.

It could even be the same car but with a new personalised number plate actually. The one I went to see was a 2001 X reg with about 46k on it. Looks about the same, apart from the one I saw had a sunroof too, and it doesnt look like this one has...

it could be the same car you were looking at, i remember a while ago someone posted up a thread about fake sunroofs that you stick on,maybe he fitted one of them.lol..anyone else remember ????

danotto said:
it could be the same car you were looking at, i remember a while ago someone posted up a thread about fake sunroofs that you stick on,maybe he fitted one of them.lol..anyone else remember ????

lol yer think they were from the u.s.a