1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AWE Downpipes or Suspension

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by imported_Jibby1, Jan 3, 2005.

1. imported_Jibby1

imported_Jibby1 Guest

[Jan 3, 2005]
    I just got an S4 for christmas (Black 2002 w/ Sport Package) and im going to send my car to AWE to get some work done. I can spend 5k and I dont know if I should get full exhaust w/ intake, chip (GIAC X), and turbo gauge or skip the downpipes and get suspension. I figure the downpipes b/c the rest of the exhaust is useless because of the stock cats but i dunno. Also, does the exhause void the warranty??? The chip can be hidden with the stock chip module but i dont know about the exhaust.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. gc48067

gc48067 Member

[Jan 3, 2005]
    Take the car to AMD (book before the 7th January and you will get their Christmas discount).

5K should cover suspension, exhaust and a chip which will transform the car. It may be worth looking at bigger brakes instead of the suspension if you already have the sports package.

AMD are at www.auto-amd.co.uk.

Happy shopping....

Greg
  4. imported_Jibby1

imported_Jibby1 Guest

[Jan 3, 2005]
    Thanks im going to check the sight out right now. What do you think about AWE? They are only 30 minutes from my house and they can install everything. If AMD is better then ill do that.