1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avus silver with black optic grille

jordychris Mar 30, 2008

1. jordychris

jordychris Member

Wanting to change grille to black optic, anyone have a pic of a avus silver with thisdone before i order one

2. mike60eley

mike60eley Active Member

Hi chris,try the search link and type black optic grille and 2nd post down "optics grille" and go to photo #38,there is a silver A3 with a black grille.
    :arco:

3. richr

richr New Member

Not quite the same but here is akoya silver with the optics grill that I photoshopped earlier.

[​IMG]

4. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Not the photoshop, that combo is hideous

5. RicardoAudi

RicardoAudi Member

:blackrs4:
    Optic looks cool on Black/ dark Audis IMHO, not so on lighter colours. SLine Optic Grill 17in Sport wheels on this one looks a bit Wanabe to me.

6. PNH80

PNH80 Low life livin' the high life.

I've got an Avus silver S-line and i ordered a black grill at the same time of buying the car... After owning it for a couple of weeks i was surprised how purple/blue the car looked in low light levels (looks anthracite/titanium silver in broad daylight), so i quickly cancelled my order for the grill as it would look totally wrong. The charcoal and chrome standard grill is a much, much better match for Avus.

7. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Indeed! Good man!