Audi fanatic
Reaction score
Hi
as title how do i go about removing the lower rear valance on my bumper
ive had a search around the site and cant seem to find anything
many thanks
in advance
Paul

hi paul, i`ll be attempting the very same, later today. putting on s line kit. i`ll let you know how i get on.:think:

Hi,

I removed my rear bumper over the summer to replace a parking sensor and have the bumper painted. I cant see how you would be able to remove the valance without taking the bumper off.
Removing the rear bumper involves stripping out most of the interior trim from the boot so you can access the retaining bolts at each side. You will also need to remove the factory sub woofer if you have one. There are also some retaining screws inside the rear wheel arches
The valence then unclips from the bumper fairly easily one the bumper is off the car.
Hope this helps

You need to take the bumper off as you dont wanna do what I did the first time and just pull the Fcuka....snapped of in my hand but thats just me with no patients :respekt:

You need to take the bumper off and from the inside I used a blunt end screwdriver to push out the 330 push clips:keule:holding it in. You'll see the Screws easy....for some reason I had a real bad spell of turrets that day

Cheers guys for the replys ,
i figured it was going to be a bumper removal job "******"
but i was living in hope :)
Paul

ya what the guys said is spot on, took mine off yesterday. you need to remove the trim under the boot side windows, one torx screw and a good yank will see them off. then you must remove the amp and speaker, held by four bolts to access the 5 * 10mm bolts on each side holding the bumper on. then under the wheel arch there are 3 srews holding the lower part of the bumper, once you remove these you can pull the side parts of the lower bumper away from the body ie the part under the fuel flap. if you stick your head under the rear and look up there are two screws here too, remove these and you can pull the whole bumper off in one piece shimples putting the new s-line rear on was more difficult, handy to have a second body to help you out:icon_thumright::blackrs4: also a write up on a4mods.com

Last edited: