1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avant Rear Spoiler

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C6 Chassis)' started by flippantaudi, Mar 31, 2014.

1. flippantaudi

flippantaudi Member

[Mar 31, 2014]
    This is my next mod, but there doesn't seem to be many UK places that sell them? I want an OEM/S-Line look one. Anyone done this mod? Any recommendations of companies that sell them? Im shortly to be Manchester based so any good body shop/sprayers/fitters in the area would also be gratefully received. Thanks!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. gupsterg

gupsterg Active Member

[Apr 18, 2014]
    Some info in this thread Link:- Audi A6 splitter

My Avant has a VAG genuine one, VAG P/N 4F9 071 640 9AX , see photos of it first in this post (silver spolier) Link:- Audi A6 splitter - Page 2

Note how it differs from the S-Line one fitted to red Avant in post, the P/N for the S-Line one is 4F9 827 933 A GRU .
  4. flippantaudi

flippantaudi Member

[Apr 19, 2014]
    Thanks for the reply Gup. Do both the spoilers replace what is existing (with an integrated brake light) or just sit on the top? I prefer the one fitted to yours, can I ask where you got it from?
  5. gupsterg

gupsterg Active Member

[Apr 19, 2014]
    Yes they fit over the existing one from what I recall, I can not find the install PDF for them at mo. The process is similar as highlighted in this one Link:- http://audi.bernardiparts.com/images/install/a4avant_spoilerroofedge_8ed0716409ax.pdf

My car had it at purchase, as was the front chin and rear diffuser.

If you go to dealer you may wanna sit down when hearing the prices of them, have search for PN's on web/ebay and you will source it cheaper.