1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AVANT OWNERS

mattyboyc Jan 12, 2010

1. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

Hi all, i am trying to make a file of A4 Avant B6's, so if any fellow B6 Avant owners would be so kind as to foward pictures of theirs i would appreciate it very much, i do like to see what other owners have done to theirs, please foward pics to mattyboyc@sky.com.
    Thanks in advance,

Matty

2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I've not really got any good current pics at the moment (since the splitter which has transformed it) - but as soon as I can get some off to you I will :)

3. T0m

T0m Active Member

Matty, Ive sent you some pics of mine!!!

4. paul20v

paul20v Audi fanatic

Some sent mate:beerchug:

5. Amir

Amir Member

I'll send you some once mine is detailed, my friend has a really good one with 20" ascari wheels i'll send you them too

6. Y 14RGE

Y 14RGE Member

Hey Matt, Can't you just go to : Post pics of your motors at the top of this forum page and save those images ? (right click image and save). Plenty there.

7. paul20v

paul20v Audi fanatic

Legally he cant use any picture without the original poster or owners permission ,so he his going the right way about it.