1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aux in for A3

boggysv Dec 20, 2007

1. boggysv

boggysv Member

Found this on the uk-tt forum.

[​IMG]

I hope my car gets it! It would be sweet. It doesnt mention the S3, though i dont think it would be absurd to expect it.

2. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

Look like a useful upgrade. When is you car due to be built? Week 48 was week beginning 26 November 2008

3. boggysv

boggysv Member

The salesguy went on a holiday before giving me a firm delivery/build date. Car is supposed to arrive mid january.

disclaimer: I just sniped the pic from another forum, would be great if someone can verify it.

4. h5djr

Well if car is not due to mid-January it should almost certainly include it. Any car built in week 48 should be in the UK by now.

5. RedSportback

RedSportback Member

Unless of course your having a standard chorus radio

6. Amchlolor

Amchlolor Active Member

A colleague just ordered a sportback special edition, and we had to pay around £100 for an i-pod connection.
    It maybe only has a chorus radio though (EDIT, CHECKED, IT DOES)
    It is about time they did it, but Audi have always been slow to react to audio tastes.
    I remember them persisting with radio cassette headunits, long after most other manufacturers went to CD slots.
    My '02 A4, for example, still had a cassette.:wtf:

7. daveyjp

daveyjp Member

One thing my wife'sAygo (cost 30% of my A3!) has over my Audi is an Aux socket on the headunit!

8. RGBArgee

RGBArgee Guest

:hubbahubba:
    Please tell me you mean 2007!!!?

9. h5djr

Yes sorry - I do mean 2007. Obviously getting ahead of myself!

10. RGBArgee

RGBArgee Guest

Great we have an A3 being built week 51 and a TT being built week 5 so should be OK. Any idea what sort of connections you need for Aux In for Audis, would be good to make sure we have all the wires.

Cheers

Rick:icon_thumright:

11. A5GUR

A5GUR Member

its just a 3.5 mm jack both ways i think.

12. rich32uk

rich32uk Member

mine was built in week 51 and I didnt get one :(

13. rich32uk

rich32uk Member

Ah and that explains why :keule:

14. steveg9

steveg9 Member

Mine is standard SE (Chorus radio / CD) and the aux socket is there. Build wk 48 07 and collected this lunchtime!!!! A few pics when it's stopped raining! Not seen any others with the 5 spoke star wheels

Not an S3 I know but my first Audi!!!

15. rich32uk

rich32uk Member

Yeah mines only a bog standard SE which I collected last Thursday. It was due to be built in week 52 but was completed a week early...

I can't see it anywhere unless I'm looking in the wrong place or I'm completely blind... :sadlike: Where abouts is yours?? I'm assuming it's as per the above memo which if that's the case I've just got a small compartment big enough for a phone or a packet of fags..