1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autotrader website

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DIPS_A4, Nov 18, 2007.

1. DIPS_A4

DIPS_A4 SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)

hi all! i aint posted on here for a while just wondering has any one else had problems with going on the autotrader website for the past few days as i have been it takes ages to load and gets stuck on the 4th loading bar just wondering if its just my pc giving me trouble.

take care have a good sunday!
  2. unkle

unkle Beer God

Just been using it now, works fine for me, hate when searching for cars that I instinctively click on 'back' rather than change the bars and then have to start over again...
  3. DIPS_A4

im on finally after 5 minutes lol! yeah i agree with you unkle the new search system is a bit poor prefer the old interface! oh well just gotto get used to it. i gotto now try not to close the internet explorer box now other wise its another 5 minute wait for me. thanx!
  4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Looks pretty good.

What car are you after Dips?
  5. DIPS_A4

either a b6 audi a4 or a seat leon cupra r or a audi s3 been sooo busy with work i havent had the time ive got some time off so gunno start looking want a new car before xmas. my budget is 8k plus ill need to sell my car.
  6. unkle

unkle Beer God

Ive been looking at CTR's and Fabia VRS's for ages, god theres some dogs out there...
  7. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

busy with work lol, you work in a call centre ..... ;)

Hurry up and buy a new car man your long, then we shall remap them together
  8. DIPS_A4

yeah i may work in a call centre but its marketing and we have targets to meet to hit the o.t.e trust me they stress us plus in doing my cmap so im busy with that. im gunno take my next car to jabba or p torque ill let u know i only live opposite u!
  9. DIPS_A4

fabia vrs damm good car my cousin got his in summer 53 plate love it great fun pulls like a train. ive seen some leons but some got hardly and service history some are prev d or c and some are just shit condition. mite up my budget and spend a bit more i dont relly want to as im saving up for a house or a flat