1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autotech Fuel pump finally!!!

Sohrob Aug 4, 2009

1. Sohrob

Sohrob Member

By all accounts these have been thin on the ground, popped into Statller today with a friend to get his LCR remapped. Sods law as when i had the cash laying around i couldnt find the uprated pump for love nor money but today steve jnr told me they had 4 in stock so i thought it would be rude not to!!!!

Should be fitted Friday and im also having some new GIAC software to suit, i will let you know the out come.

2. dc240969

dc240969 Member VCDS Map User

if you can out it on the rolling road and get some figures, would be appreciated.

3. Sohrob

Sohrob Member

well i had the car on the rollers at awesome not long ago so will probably take it back there and see what the results are now.

Not that i really believe the figures but would be nice to see if there are any gains.

4. Spin140

Spin140 Well-Known Member

What were your figures on Awesomes rollers ?

5. Sohrob

Sohrob Member

i ran the car in 4wd as oppose to the r32's who took the haldex fuse out. Awesome didnt quote any fly figures just wheel horsepower @ 276 and torque @ 315.

Dont know how accurate these figures are but a few of the r32's with milteks and remaps were putting out around 265 @ the fly which sounds about right.

6. Spin140

Spin140 Well-Known Member

That sounds about right and in line with the power claims, I asked because for some reason my car is down on power despite the hardware installed with 2 different dyno giving 243bhp at the wheels, Statller are going to do some data logging to try and identify the issue, tbh the car goes like stink so I have been surprised by both results.

Autotech definetly makes a big difference and well worth the cash.