Automatic boot opening

The price has gone up as he's just received 300 orders from B6 owners on ASN. Right, I'm off to order some before it goes through the roof!

Reactions: JMGR33N

Only a few days ago, I replied to a chap on here that has done it to his B7 avant so it should be able to be done. Ok, his opens up like an Audi on steroids but its still automatic. :D

Reactions: JMGR33N
Hi guys, I've an A4 B6 sedan....and I'd love to do this!

Can you please tell me if I can use theese things on my B6, without making any hole on my car body?

8E5 827 302 D - Right
8E5 827 301 D - Left
4F5 827 665 A x2
8E5 827 552 K x2

THANKS A LOT from Italy :)

2 springs Part number 4F5827665A
Hinges part numbers are 8E5827301H and 8E5827302H.
Plus 2 gas struts.

These are the part numbers for the parts I used from Audi for auto boot opening on my old A4,

The hinges have a nipple on them that allow you to attach the springs

Thanks a lot, Archies!!!

So, for A4 B6 sedan....I have to buy that parts and I can use them, without any modifications?

The gas struts are OEM for A4 B7 sedan or what ?

All genuine parts from Audi mate, no modifications needed, just swap the struts and hinges, attach the springs, press the boot button on your fob and up it pops.. Heres my old Audi doing it.

Ok.... but I have to do this on Audi A4 B6, not B7.... so my questions....

Reactions: Archies
Mine was an A4 B6 Luca, it takes about 20 minutes to do. It's just a matter of swapping the parts over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: DrStrange
This is everything you need, including the gas strut part number http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...uto-Trunk-Lid-Opening-Kit-Part-Guide-and-tips
Sorry, I just can't understand a thing.... you wrote, here: "Hinges part numbers are 8E5 827 301 H and 8E5 827 302 H" but in the link you told me
(http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...uto-Trunk-Lid-Opening-Kit-Part-Guide-and-tips)
there are different part numbers for hinges: "Hinges 8E5 827 302 D-RIGHT AND 8E5 827 301 D-LEFT".

Are them different? Which ones do I have to buy?

Sorry the ones ending in D are the correct ones, I got the letter wrong when I posted the YouTube video a few years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro