Auto finesse iron out contaminate remover

Benji grey

Reaction score
I have a glacia white 8v and I have always suffered with like little specals of something on the paint, someone suggested 'iron out'.

Tried it out today and it's amazing stuff, really advise it for anyone, works well super easy, just spray it on leave in then just rise off
http://shop.autofinesse.co.uk/iron-out-500ml

See my pics of before and after and working

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 431
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    895.4 KB · Views: 431
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    853.3 KB · Views: 420
Reactions: batch and Dunedin
Absolute top stuff, great for getting "stubborn" brake dust off your alloys too - although since Bilt Hamber bought out their wheel cleaner I've been a BIG fan of that.

I thought that it was for alloys rather than paint?!?!

Does all mate, paint, wheels, glass, trim, check out the link
I wouldn't spray this stuff on the window trims as it will discolour them badly yeah all these iron/fallout decontamination solutions are good,but l still think Iron X is the best

Reactions: Bristle Hound
I wouldn't spray this stuff on the window trims as it will discolour them badly yeah all these iron/fallout decontamination solutions are good,but l still think Iron X is the best

That's interesting I've only ever heard bad things about it, might give it a go

Ferrous Dueller by Dodo Juice is my favourite, and I've tried a few...

Reactions: Ollie2014
I thought that it was for alloys rather than paint?!?!
If you click on the link and read the description it does say it is for removing the bits of metal that come of brake discs and contaminate paint on vehicles.I could do with some myself I was wondering what the little rust spots were.

If you click on the link and read the description it does say it is for removing the bits of metal that come of brake discs and contaminate paint on vehicles.I could do with some myself I was wondering what the little rust spots were.

Me too mate took me a while for someone to point me in the right direction this is why I made the post, give it a go, I recommend it highly

Reactions: Ollie2014
I'm always concerned its going to remove my wax as well. I'm not sure if it does.

yeah all these iron/fallout decontamination solutions are good,but l still think Iron X is the best
^ This :thumbs up:
Didn't find AF IronOut as effective as IronX TBH
I'm always concerned its going to remove my wax as well. I'm not sure if it does.
@steeve - Yes, it will strip wax
'Will Iron X remove wax from car paint?

Yes, if it’s a highly organic oil type it will affect the wax properties. If it’s a synthetic polymer sealant it won’t affect it much. On Cquartz or other inorganic coatings it won’t affect them at all. In fact it is even recommended for use on them.'

https://carpro.uk.com/products/iron-x-500ml
Scroll down to FAQ's