1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. leespears1

leespears1 Member

Its me...not been on for ages!

Just thought I would say Hi from Australia! HI!

All that saving and selling my A3T was worth it! 

Will post again soon.

Lee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

2. audi5e

audi5e Member

Will be in the land of Oz myself from Monday next week until late January.. Which city are you in?

3. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi Lee, nice to hear from you... Hows it all going over there? Had many barbies? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Alright Lee, Glad to here you're having a cracking time mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

U gotta buy the F C U K Downunder T-shirt i did, serveral times, lol, Have fun matey!!

6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

You lucky git Lee, have a good time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

7. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

How are they reporting the Ashes series down there?

8. imported_Rooney

imported_Rooney Guest

I so wanted to go to OZ!

Was suppose to go meet my missus who was out there but the silly cow came home early so my visit got cancelled! Selfish Beeatch! (joke if your reading!)

My sister is going over for 4 months in november so might have to abuse the free accomadation while shes over there!

9. Mark_N

Mark_N Member

I'm heading to Sydney this day 4 weeks for a 2 1/2 week hol...

Hope the sun shiiiiiiiiiiiines.

10. leespears1

leespears1 Member

Quick reply

HAd loads of BBQs - in Adelaide at the mo, gonna hire a convertible Holden next week and drive dowm to Melbourne on the Great Ocean Road and then take the car up to Sydney for my birthday which is end of October! Oasis are playing in Sydney end of Nov, both sold out, if anyone can get any tickets let me know!!!
    Will be here until mid next year at least!
    What are your plans Audi5e?

11. recomdos

recomdos Member

Great Ocean Road is fantastic!!! Lots of quaint little surf towns and of course the majestic apostles. Sounds like you've got some good plans there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif