August meet ideas

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
Ok so ive been thinking a bit about this, we will try and have a meet every month, to keep the region fresh and on its feet. We have a growing member base for our Ireland/Northern Ireland region

So last week of August im thinking, Im looking your input and ideas on where you want to go and what you want to do.

Meets breakdown

Basic meet: Would be just a meet up in a car park for an hour or so, just the usual craic and banter standing around the cars + photos etc.

Premium meet: This is our meets at official Audi dealerships or events, so Belfast Audi or Portadown Audi. If we have enough interest, i could try and organise a meet or tour with Portadown Audi, or if you want to just keep ourselves with the Belfast dealership, its your decision, this is where i need your input.

Car centre/Motorsport related meets: We could have, e.g. Meets at Kirkistown track days where we could go and watch the events there, or a trip to Eddie Irvines Sports centre. Group days like Window Tinting or Remapping can also be organised.

Meets with other car clubs: If we have the interest we could meet up with other clubs. I used to show with NI-BMW when i had my 3-Series, so i know a couple of the guys who run the club, an Audi Vs. BMW photoshoot meet would be very cool.

Non car related meets: Not all meets have to be car related, there are various different things we could go to including cinema, paint-balling, go-karting, bowling etc.

So, thats my ideas, i think ive just about covered most possibilities, now i'd like your input. Please dont be afraid to tell me what you want or if you feel i may have missed out somerthing, i look forward to hear from you all :)

Shaun, im sure will be along shortly to give his views, if you have any questions/queries feel free to PM myself or Shaun (point_audi).

Thanks
Aaron

Reactions: Point_Audi
Really need your thoughts guys, so if you can contribute to the thread whenever you have time, it is much appreciated. Thanks :)

Aaron, do you have a go-ape in Ireland? :) x

I was looking into all sections doing a go -ape/family type meet all on the same date. :) x

Ah right, im sure we have outdoor activity clubs somewhere but no go-ape anywhere in ireland unfortunately

Ok so ive been thinking a bit about this, we will try and have a meet every month, to keep the region fresh and on its feet. We have a growing member base for our Ireland/Northern Ireland region

So last week of August im thinking, Im looking your input and ideas on where you want to go and what you want to do.

Meets breakdown

Basic meet: Would be just a meet up in a car park for an hour or so, just the usual craic and banter standing around the cars + photos etc.

Premium meet: This is our meets at official Audi dealerships or events, so Belfast Audi or Portadown Audi. If we have enough interest, i could try and organise a meet or tour with Portadown Audi, or if you want to just keep ourselves with the Belfast dealership, its your decision, this is where i need your input.

Car centre/Motorsport related meets: We could have, e.g. Meets at Kirkistown track days where we could go and watch the events there, or a trip to Eddie Irvines Sports centre. Group days like Window Tinting or Remapping can also be organised.

Meets with other car clubs: If we have the interest we could meet up with other clubs. I used to show with NI-BMW when i had my 3-Series, so i know a couple of the guys who run the club, an Audi Vs. BMW photoshoot meet would be very cool.

Non car related meets: Not all meets have to be car related, there are various different things we could go to including cinema, paint-balling, go-karting, bowling etc.

So, thats my ideas, i think ive just about covered most possibilities, now i'd like your input. Please dont be afraid to tell me what you want or if you feel i may have missed out somerthing, i look forward to hear from you all :)

Shaun, im sure will be along shortly to give his views, if you have any questions/queries feel free to PM myself or Shaun (point_audi).

Thanks
Aaron

Some great suggestions Aaron, I think its good to have a mixture of meets and as you said its not all about the cars! :) I think the next meet we should try and meet with the southern guys also, so need to see where would be best location for us to meet! :)

Reactions: Sandra