audisport.net stickers

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
ppl have been wondering where to get these from. spoke to someone today who has hundreds, 1 x SSAE req'd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have one but you'll need to find my old car first!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO

Think AmD have them FOC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

I have a load of them. I'll be bringing them to gti International if anyone wants one (free btw)

Dicky,

I don't think i'll be able to make the gti meet so is there any chance you could send me a couple if i sent you a S.A.E?

Mike

Dito could you send me some dont mind paying need to put them on A4

Cheers

Steve

sorry forgot to put where, it was one of those days. Adam at AMD technik has them, told me to spread the word /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ok, pm me if you want one and I will send you my address so you can post a self addressed envelope.

[ QUOTE ]
His address is...

DickyS3,
Port Talbot,
South Wales.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Right, I have changed the way I wish to do this.

I'm not comfortable sending out my home address details so pm me with your email address and I will send you a paypal request. I will charge £1 per sticker which will go towards the stamp, envelope and my time.

Hope this is ok?

Rich.

Rich

I had an ASn sticker on mine until I got windows tinted, then it had to be removed!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Do you do a silver version that sticks on windows?????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Cheers
George

[ QUOTE ]
Dicky do you do the wooly version?

only messin fella!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Ive got two left.

Latest type.
internal on clear backing
approx 200mm x 45mm

Dicky