1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi's@Le Mans..Silverstone

kkp0897 Nov 27, 2010

1. kkp0897

kkp0897 Active Member

Took pictures of these beauties (VIP Parking for Audi's or something like that) while at Silverstone in September. Meant to post them up a while ago - Hopefully this is the best place to put them (Admin move or remove if there are not, cheers). Some of you might recognise them...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. One Spoke

One Spoke Member

I was there as well. It was the Audi hospitality VIP parking area - I won tickets in an Audi draw. That was qualifying day on the Saturday. The Imola Yellow S3 is my car! The Audi hospitality was something else? The food was fantastic. I had a choice between drinking and letting the Mrs drive us home or not drinking all the free beer ...................... I stayed sober lol

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  3. kkp0897

kkp0897 Active Member

Hello mate - Mine's the Sprint blue in front of yours - we were there on the Saturday Quali day event too - great day! Like you, free tickets, top hospitality.. stayed tee total too but looked like friar tuck when i left with all the food i'd eaten.. lol

4. One Spoke

One Spoke Member

I'll definitely be entering next year again if they do it. It's worth it just to be pampered and spoiled rotten for a day. Think we watched about 15 mins of track action the whole day!

5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

The best audi there is the F430 :ninja:

6. One Spoke

One Spoke Member

Lol but so true!