Audis in the Park! Sunday 9th August 2009

Byzan A4 HI mate having trouble with my printer would be great if you could please print me a screen id .rog 190 quattro .my car is an A4 1.8t 190 quattro sportline avant in Akoya silver.Thanks.Bet we're all gonna be car cleaning tomorrow then lol
I forwarded your details to FactionOne to print off mate.

Mine got washed today and will get some wax on sat evening probably in the camp site

Mine will be getting the treatment this afternoon.

I'm off to bed for a few hours!

And the stickers sound cool :)

T

The Audis in the park commemorative stickers are gonna be on sale on the day. £3 each with £1.50 of that going to the Air Ambulance!

Huge thanks to DubGraphics for getting them sorted for me!

Im gonna try and stop by the campsite later tonight and say hi to all you campers!

Be nice.....its been hard work getting the show organized and I may look a little older and greyer than normal. :wacko:

Off to the Park now to meet Audi with there Exhibition Unit!

ill be making my way up to the hotel in a bit so hopefully ill see a few up there in the camp site, really looking forward to seein everyone in person

safe driving yall and happy camping :)

p.s where bouts is the camp site situated?

We will be leaving at around 1pm from wales ..

Hi De Hi Campers!
cast.jpg

Ok guys, i hope we do not need anything else, as we are gonna leave shortly. Gotta have a shower and offski, So see you guys later

Have a good day/evening guys - I've just come in from washing the AVANT.. hope all is well tomorrow. See you in the morning!

(Upon arrival, do we just tell officials that we're part of ASN?)

Have a good day/evening guys - I've just come in from washing the AVANT.. hope all is well tomorrow. See you in the morning!

(Upon arrival, do we just tell officials that we're part of ASN?)

Yep!
:yes:

I've just finished washing the car and will be having a shower then leaving.... apparently the gates are closed at 7pm for the campsite, though not sure how right that is ?? so hopefully I'll make it in time lol. I'll post my mobile number here ******* so people can get in touch, likewise feel free to text me your numbers guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I'd use my new detailing products and clean the nail and hey presto my paint has metamorphisised into a mixture tar and little white specks all over the f***ing thing....if I'm not there tomorrow then its on fire in a ditch the pos.

Car now cleaned, meat, drinks and salad in the fridge, cameras charged....ready to roll :)

Jason, why does your car have little white specs all over it?. Have you got a claybar?, if needs be let me know and I'm sure I can bring one with me tomorrow for you to have a crack with.

Tom

Yep, if the weather stays like this it'll be epic :)

Jase, I'm all out of tar remover but a claybar should shift the worst of it :)

I have tar remover...autoglym but its not touching it.
Tis glorious just been to the Blue Lias in Napton by the canal.

trust me its not the best,am so annoyed

There should be plenty of us around with clay bars anyway mate. I think I have a brand new one in my bag of tricks.

Let me know if you need it :)

I'll be bringing a small quiver of stuff with me as the cars bound to need a quick wipe off by tomorrow morning.

I have a few gallons of water loaded for my ONR rinseless wash upon arrival.. I'll have a few other peices with me too.. Jason, will have a go at your tar with some Tardis.

Popped into the campsite this evening before hitting Tesco.

Said my hellos to all the Audi owners basking in the Glorious weather.

Stacie made the missus a cuppa while i drove around the field meeting and greeting.

Wish I had camped now!...oh well theres always next year!

See you all in the morning!

There is a source of water not too far from the Stand area so its all good guys. We also have a plethora of cleaning and scrubbing products, i am sure between us Jase we can sort her out

Right car sort of cleaned, camera charged picked up my newly re-furbed S4 rims yesterday. Looking forward to meeting you all tomz!

Whats the as.net stand like is it big enough for all of us? Save me a seat i mean a space.. Mark:racer:

Last edited:
Loads of space from what I have read so no worries there I'm sure.

See you all tomorrow :)

T

Ok everyone, weather is supposed to be good, so if it's half as good as yesterday you will need some sun block and plenty to drink

Please drive carefully and see you at 10am. Once through the paid and through the gates you should be directed in and then greated by the big man himself.

Ok everyone, weather is supposed to be good, so if it's half as good as yesterday you will need some sun block and plenty to drink

Please drive carefully and see you at 10am. Once through the paid and through the gates you should be directed in and then greated by the big man himself.

That would be me! :salute:

Like Byzan says, Please drive carefully.:racer: Both on your way here and once you are in the park. Its a family park and there will be very small (and big) kids running around.

Look forward to seeing you all and hope you all have a great day!:yahoo:

Big man????

See you all in a bit :)

hi all,sorry i'm not there with you all today,i've had a few issues to sort out over the weekend and couldn't make it in the end,hope you all have a great day though!make sure theres plenty of pics :)

Sorry i didnt stay long, but my car got vandilised last night as you might have noticed so i was up all night with police etc and only got an hours kip, so popped over, had a wander and headed home. Thanks though, be good to see some more arranged!