Audis In The Park.....CONVOY!

Im going to wash the car now, hopefully it wont rain, even though its getting dull as I type this!!!

Ash I will drop you a text in a little while to arrange getting there, directions etc, unless you know how to get there??

Jimmeh, me and Ash are leaving from Leicester if thats on the way and you want to join us??

Tom, Piers and Henry are planning to meet you guys in the Tesco car park as well mate, they are in 2 8L A3's, keep an eye out for them, i will let them know to meet you there between 7.30 and 8.00am

PM them if you need to, just to confirm they will be there ok mate.

Im going to wash the car now, hopefully it wont rain, even though its getting dull as I type this!!!

Ash I will drop you a text in a little while to arrange getting there, directions etc, unless you know how to get there??

Jimmeh, me and Ash are leaving from Leicester if thats on the way and you want to join us??

I'm working sat morning so hopefully sat evening will be dry to give the old girl a clean.

I went a different way than the a6/a14 route we discussed, i have a look at the map. It might mean a more spirited b road journey instead - never a bad thing!

Tom, Piers and Henry are planning to meet you guys in the Tesco car park as well mate, they are in 2 8L A3's, keep an eye out for them, i will let them know to meet you there between 7.30 and 8.00am

PM them if you need to, just to confirm they will be there ok mate.

Alright lads,
me n my mate henry will b at tesco at 730. will look out for your cars.. we are in 2 A3 8P's.. one liquid blue and one Silver with black rims. oh and possibly another mate, in a black S3 8L shape..
c you there.
Piers

3745294727_408d0cea28_b.jpg

These cars!! :icon_thumright:

Cool, thats all good then.

7.30am at Tesco's ish then for me, Jojo, Tuffty, Piers etc etc and then onto Corley to pick up Sidibear and then onto Tesco's by Wicksteed to pick up Nilz and Ash....sorted :)

Tom

Cool, thats all good then.

7.30am at Tesco's ish then for me, Jojo, Tuffty, Piers etc etc and then onto Corley to pick up Sidibear and then onto Tesco's by Wicksteed to pick up Nilz and Ash....sorted :)

Tom

Dont forget your scoop! :yahoo: hehe

My route will be something like this:

A63
M62 past goole
M18
M1
A14
A509
A6003

If anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

As a complete newbie to the forum, I would also like to meet some others if possible!

Mike, as long as you see our name tags on the car and you have yours, feel free and come across to say hi, we really are a friendly crowd, watch out for Tom though, (see pic above)......unless you are that way inclined of course...lol

SOME REALLY NICE MOTORS, something about 3 door A3's CANT SEE NO ONE COMING FROM WEST LONDON EXCEPT ME

Looking forward to seeing you Ras

CHEERS you bringing your little family?

Cheers nilz18t.

What time are you all meeting at Tesco? I may try and meet you all there save me getting to the park alone :S

EDIT: Also - which one is it? As there appears to be loads in kettering!

Cheers

meet at 7.30am! :O

What time are AS members getting to site? Do we have to be there before 10?!

meet at 7.30am! :O

What time are AS members getting to site? Do we have to be there before 10?!

We're aiming to get there for 10 ish, not sure if we can get in before 10.

As for the 7.30 start....i know :).

We have a few stops to make along the way to pick people up so it gives us a bit of breathing space if people are late etc.

T

We're aiming to get there for 10 ish, not sure if we can get in before 10.

As for the 7.30 start....i know :).

We have a few stops to make along the way to pick people up so it gives us a bit of breathing space if people are late etc.

T

ah ok - cheers.

nilz18t, I'll make my way there a little later.. thanks anyway :)

think I'm meeting MarkPhelan outside of the gates, so, watch out for the arrival of two shiney AVANTS. :)

Car washed and waxed(lo0ks the ****** same lol) and ready to roll, see you guys in the morning. :)

:laugh: same here!.

Spent the afternoon giving it a good going over so I'm sure to find massive bird poos all over it in the morning!.

Tom

I have had to walk away from mine, every time I spot a bit I have missed I go to polish it and then spot another bit! 4 hours later and I am still finding bits! lol

CHEERS you bringing your little family?

Nah mate, not this time, will be on my tod :)

Cheers nilz18t.

What time are you all meeting at Tesco? I may try and meet you all there save me getting to the park alone :S

EDIT: Also - which one is it? As there appears to be loads in kettering!

Cheers

Dude, im not sure which one it is, but there is one just very near the park, alternatively, I will PM you my number so just give us a call when you get there and we can meet up accordingly.

Ok thats great if you could!

Do you know what time you will be leaving tesco?

I've a 2 an half hour drive so need to time it right.

I think Piers has been cleaning his car today as well, pretty sure I spotted it earlier on parked up looking very clean.

T

Ive PM'd you, just drop me a txt with your number, we will hang out for you if we canm but we will be there for about 9.30ish and will just go from there, so if you can get there for about that sort of time, that would be bang on mate.

Cheers

Sent you a text. I aim to be there by 9.30 anyway so shouldnt be a problem!

Ill be in a black 5 door 55 plate sportback.

Cheers

Nah mate, not this time, will be on my tod :)

Dude, im not sure which one it is, but there is one just very near the park, alternatively, I will PM you my number so just give us a call when you get there and we can meet up accordingly.

KETTERING EXTRA,
CARINA ROAD,
KETTERING,
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE,
NN15 6XB

thats the address of the tesco very close to the park. Its on a big retail estate with mcdonalds ect.

just been on google maps, easiest way for everyone to get to tesco is to come off the A14 jct 9, onto the a509, the retail park is on the left side about 1/4 mile from the jct. Tesco is on the left.

KETTERING EXTRA,
CARINA ROAD,
KETTERING,
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE,
NN15 6XB

thats the address of the tesco very close to the park. Its on a big retail estate with mcdonalds ect.

Nice one, we'll see you there at 9.30 then :icon_thumright:

Sorry guys, have some stuff to do in the morning so will be heading straight there instead. See you all tomorrow :)

Mmmmmm breakfast!!!!

Im all excited about the food now!!!!

See you all in a while :)

This should be wicked!!

Nearly ready to go my groove on!

Shades? Yes. Water? Yes. ONR? Yes. Some Product and two buckets? Yes. Swirls? No.

*Actually, I tell a lie.. there are a few siwrls :)*