Audi's in the park - 8th August 2010

my car is taking shape still got a few things to sort out but its nearly done ready for aitp , what do we do then when we get to the front gate do we go to a certain place reserved for asn or do we say we are from asn any help much appreciated

dunno may go but i am ment to be at VW festival the week after... what you guys reckon ?..

COME!! Its a fiver per CAR!!

BARGAIN :)

And we are all lovely and there will be a BBQ and there will be drinks and there will be 'attractions' and there will be lots of other reasons you should part with a fiver :p

Stacey

You deffo need to come. I need to see your car in the flesh !

Oh! i'm getting worried now! Cars still not back and bits not all painted yet! Need it back before end of play thursday as I need to get it all back together and cleaned before I go away for a week so wont be able to work on it after Sunday!!! Talk about a rush!!!!!

Fingers crossed!!!

Oh! i'm getting worried now! Cars still not back and bits not all painted yet! Need it back before end of play thursday as I need to get it all back together and cleaned before I go away for a week so wont be able to work on it after Sunday!!! Talk about a rush!!!!!

Fingers crossed!!!
oh dear i hope u get it all sorted in time ive got my fingers crossed for u

hhhmm may be persuaded then i need to check on money first..

lol thanks man...

The car is stunning suck it up n buy your ticket :p

See the linky in my sig then PM me with your details hehe

Nothing like peer pressure

Stacey
for the sake of a fiver its got to be done in my eyes its much better than a packet of fags which nowadays are more expensive haha

Fingers crossed!!!

Sarah, You need to go down the paint shop and use your 'lady charm' to get their ****'s in gear!

it must be done in time................ :)

Just to warn you all, i'm gonna be VERY hungover

The Mrs is celebrating her birthday Saturday night, and i'm being forced to get drunk....yes...that's it....forced

:sly:

Sarah, You need to go down the paint shop and use your 'lady charm' to get their ****'s in gear!

it must be done in time................ :)

Haa haa maybe but I think ive used then charms already to get extras painted lol But will be up there tomorrow!!!

Lets put it this way.. We can gt in and neither of us have massive ride heights.

100_6667.jpg

100_6682.jpg

IMG_6772.jpg

That's nothing......

I scrape over every speedbump, especially the little individual ones

the pics dont do them, justice really. Hmm ok well there is a way in at the top of the field area to miss most of the bumps iirc, i will enquire

Last edited:
Let's put it this way Mark:

Shorty got low low low low low low low low!!!!

SDC10711.jpg

SDC10719.jpg

That last 1, the kerb has actually pushed the bumper up slightly

Jord, that is quite low. I ripped my lower bumperoff last time i went over a curb like that,lol

There were plenty of slammed cars last time i am 99% you will be cool. But i can try and find out what is where and how big they are, how is that?

Yeah that would be good lol i cant get near Kerbs either Byzan... my splitter hits the kerb head on lol... i can see this being fun lol

Jord, that is quite low. I ripped my lower bumperoff last time i went over a curb like that,lol

There were plenty of slammed cars last time i am 99% you will be cool. But i can try and find out what is where and how big they are, how is that?

I'm sure it will be fine mate :)

I'll probs be too hungover to care in all honesty :laugh:

How much are the tickets on the gate it says leave 14 days for delivery when i go to pay?...

ok if i pre book can i still get a spot on stand?.

Kev, yes you can as long as you pre book by tomoz as thats the closing date :)

Smudge, people are looking to arrive around 9-9.30 ish but TBH you can be there when you like as many of us are camping so will be there really early :0

Stacey

Stacey is it best to just pre book through the Audi's in the park website?.