Audi's in the park - 8th August 2010

i dont know about that :), looking like ill be there but ill be a pay at the gate

I am not sure how that goes for getting on the stand, i will enquire and update the thread in meets etc

Yep I've booked my ticket Stacie. I hope there'll be a few more 8Ps than normal :search:

Got a text from Scott this morning telling me about this so quite possibly will be there. Its the weekend after my birthday though so may be hung over, or might camp :unsure:

ME benskin07 - Yes
James (A3 SLine 09) - Maybe
mike1628 - Yes
Staz - Yes
P5SND - Yes
Scottie123 - Yes
Sarah's A3 - Yes
Dec - Yes but not going to be feeling the best lol
smudge_Don - 80% going lol.

I'm sure there more going hopefully lol

Come on people. There must be more names to go on the list !!!

just bought the ticket im going even if i have to build the car on a trailer on the way down!

just bought the ticket im going even if i have to build the car on a trailer on the way down!

Phil, love your commitment!

Shame you live so ****** far away, cos I would have come and helped you.

Move closer :)

haha only joshing its used :puke2:

anyway noone has any excuse now im traveling 5 hours to get there with a live detailing show too, donations accepted!

haha ill be demonstrating how its done, may also do a little bit for others, depends on booze flow and the bbq ill be stopping at makro and costco on the way down so its safe to guess my plan, now to retrofit a fridge into the rear battery compartment in my s3 :laugh:

ME benskin07 - Yes
mike1628 - Yes
Staz - Yes
P5SND - Yes
Scottie123 - Yes
Sarah's A3 - Yes
Dec - Yes but not going to be feeling the best lol
smudge_Don - 80% going lol.
jsws3 - Yes
Dave's A3 Sport - Yes

Would be so good if we could get the numbers up for the 8Ps. Considering we are one of the most busiest part of the forum

im not longer bringing the car, unsure if il iven make it unfortunatly, still not a happy bunny

im still going to try but if my car sells while im off im pretty screwed lol

When i say im 80%, i dont mean only 80% of me is turning up :laugh:

I should be on for this, even though the car won't be completed :(

im still going to try but if my car sells while im off im pretty screwed lol

Lol not going good for you mate. Suppose its a good thing if the car sells though

When i say im 80%, i dont mean only 80% of me is turning up :laugh:

I should be on for this, even though the car won't be completed :(

Haha, whats the other 20% going to be doing. Good to hear your coming, what you got left to complete on the car mate?

Well, my recent S3 front bumper is black...yet my car is lava grey

Don't think i'm gonna have time to spray it

Do we order tickets through the website and then get a stand pass or just find the ASN stand through sheer luck? :shrug:

you order tickets to be assured a space
and during this week i will post the directions to the plot once inside and how i would like you guys to look at parking, I would like to be able to put 8Ls together, 8Ps together and then A4s in 3 coloumns as it were...

Anywho, will clarify later on, things to do,people to see, etc,LOL

Do we order tickets through the website and then get a stand pass or just find the ASN stand through sheer luck? :shrug:

Aww thats fair enough, is it on the car now? Yeah order from the website or pay when you get there.

Jord, it doesnt really matter, its not like you havnt been busy on the car. Its work in progress!

But fingers crossed mine will be done!!! :ohmy: Does that mean ive beaten you????????? :whip: