Audi's in the park - 8th August 2010

BBQ for AITP???? Members bring food ASN provide BBQ

• Total voters
not cuming in my b6 now as my friend has jst got himself a new s3 and wants to bring that as he is like a kid at christmas so goin to jump in his with him.

Well, I've taken today off work to prepare my car for Sunday and it's ****** raining! Typical. Well, I'm still going to wash it and then I'll just have to pull it under the car port to clay/polish/wax it. Just means I'll get the usual "ooh, not worth washing it in this weather" comments from passers by.

that kind of sits with the equally annoying 'you can do mine when you've done if you like'

followed up with my normal response of a big cheesy smile and 'fa** orf'

weather forecast are rubbish, the bbc website currenlty says heavy showers in bedford, well its not rained this morning and its just cloudy at present.

yup agreed, last week at this time it was going to rain fri/sat and sunday...i saw a few specs on the Fri and early on Sunday and that was it

Well, after washing the car in the rain this morning (only received 2 comments from passers-by) and then hiding under the car port for the rest of the day, I now have a shiny S3 and I smell of Megs Gold Class. Hmmm lovely and the ladies can't resist it!

Yea but myself, byzan and baby byzan's are going on the friday to make a mini holiday out of it, camping and going into the park!

We shall see :(

Stacey

Me and Gem were going to do the same but we were told that the Audi part of the camp wasn't open until Saturday, so it'd be a bit awkward having to either move the tent or be an outcast camping away from everyone else, lol.

I am looking to attempt live streaming of sorts on the weekend, not sure how reliable it will be, and its weather dependent.

But

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/aitp-live

Or the more safe option of THIS, no alternative videos to accidently click

ATM testing all sorts of images/streams, it's more likely dog TV atm TBH

I am not responsible for any other sites or streams available on Ustream.TV ( just in case)

Last edited:
cool well ill bring my tools and sound deadening. Mark have you got somewhere to put the BBQ incase of the worst?

here`s hoping and sat to prep car,from london will it be better on m1 or a1 then a14 not to sure thanx gumball b..:respekt:

Well, just seen the forcast (im not too far away from Kettering at the mo) and Sunday should be ok! Rain saturday (sorry campers! but you may be lucky) but Sunday should be dry! Fingers crossed everyone!!!!

OMG! not long left now!!!!!!! tick tock!!!!

You all calm Calvin lol...........

here`s hoping and sat to prep car,from london will it be better on m1 or a1 then a14 not to sure thanx gumball b..:respekt:

The M1 has a 50 speed limit in place from junction 10 to Junction 13 at the moment but normally flows ok so sound be fine on a Sunday morning, or you could come of a junction 10 and take the A6 all the way, or A1 to junction 10 (Baldock) then A507/A600 to bedford (good bit of road) then A6 to Kettering

I'm still without my reear bumper and the best part of my interior! I just hope it all goes back together alright! :) Should have my old RS4 wheels on by Sunday, too. Woophie!

Tomorrow is see how many coats of wax i can get on. Tonight is try and fix my GF's handbrake cable that just snapped in my hand

Tomorrow is see how many coats of wax i can get on. Tonight is try and fix my GF's handbrake cable that just snapped in my hand

I wish i had all day tomorrow to give mine some TLC

As it is, i'm cleaning and sealing my wheels tonight, then giving it a good going over at 6am Sunday morning :laugh:

car is all prepped ready for the journey tomorrow, jus a quick wash in the morning as the blinkin council cut the grass right by my car the fooking gits but ill see you all up there sunday. hope the rain holds off for the campers but ill be in the bar at the hotel so ill be fine hehe. see you sunday boys and gals.

We are here, car is stinking but meh, what ya gonna do huh.

Anyway for those that wanted to know about bumps and the likes, we got in the long way and had some scrapes but i am assured that on Sunday there is a route in that just involves the 2 bumps i have pictured.

100_7055.jpg

100_7054.jpg

100_7053.jpg

100_7052.jpg

100_7051.jpg

Oh well guys and gals hope you all have a great day up there,,, i wont be going to this one like didnt go last year, my money has not come through so im skint and cant afford it.

Im so ****** off,, everything thats gone on in the last few weeks has really got me down and i was looking forward to this to cheer me up abit. Please can some of you take some pics and post them up so can get to see what it was like

Cheers gareth

Hey Gareth, thats sad you're not coming, such a shame. Will take loads of pics but shame you cant all come along, understandable though too. Chin up matey.

I've been a bit silly, and left my ticket back in Surrey....i'm now in Bedford at the Mrs' place

Can i buy another ticket on the gate?

So what's the plan, turn up Sunday morning, mention AS.Net and get directed to the club stand?

Just turn up at the gate with your ticket/wristband simple as that you can't go wrong.

Just turn up at the gate with your ticket/wristband simple as that you can't go wrong.

You can if you're ticket/wristband is 80miles away from where you are.....can i buy another ticket on the gate?

Smudge, no reason why you can't, think its 6 quid on the doors