Audi's in the park - 8th August 2010

BBQ for AITP???? Members bring food ASN provide BBQ

• Total voters

Purple Princess

Reaction score
Ok so this is the official thread for Audi's in the park 2010. I will add names to it as and when people buy their wristbands. If you PM me or Byzan A4 when you have brought the ticket, your name will be added to the club stand line up.
Advanced tickets are only £5 per car at the moment so get in while you can!!

Situated in wicksteed park, Audis in the park is a great day out for all the family. With the fun fair, rides, games and shiney Audi's to boot - what more could one ask for. There is camping avaliable which was good fun last year even if a little cold!!
Audis in the park was a huge sucess for us last year and we won 'Best club stand' so lets do it again - bigger and better :)

For more information check out: http://www.audisinthepark.co.uk/

And remember advanced tickets are only £5 pr car so you can have 5 people in the car and still only pay a fiver!! BARGAIN!!

ASN stand:

1.ByzanA4 & PurplePrincess (Mark& Stacey) Black A4 1.8 TQS
2.Turkster (Paul) B6
3.Gumball b 8L
4.DJ_Troopa 8L
5.tazzy baby (Gareth) B5 A4 Avant 1.8T
6.speedysteve (Steve) 8L Sliver S3
7.S4 twiggy (Grant) Noggy Blue 2.7 S4
8.Scott (Scott) 8P
9.54sportback 8P
10.TheDoctor (Paul)8L
11.tufftybloke (Paul) 8L Sliver S3
12.MarlowA3 8P
13.CMD (Colin) Mint B6
14.Shez (Sheridan) 8L
15.Fnmrst (Fran) 8P
16.SarahA3 (Sarah) 8P A3 a blue colour!! (Byzan said so!!)
17.Aaron77 (Aaron) 8L
18.Aragorn (Kev & Dawn) B5 A4 TQS Avant
19.Olds_Kool (Kev) B5 A4 TQS
20.dwaramage1982 (Dave) B6 A4
21.s17nj (sanj) 8L
22.mk1chopper (chris) 8L green S3
23.Triple.O.G 8L
24.Docurley (Dave) Rat look B6 S-line
25.Darkcooleo 8L
26.Robbo1144 8L
27.Scottie 123 8P
28.Welly 8L S3
29.mickmc 8P
30.1animal18L
31.1animal1 's friends!!
32.Mike1628 8P
33.Nilz18t - Silver 8L S3
34.Lucy - Grey TT
35.Staz (Leon) 8P S3 Sprint Blue
36.mattyboyc 8L
37.dean_watford
38.Voorhees (Jason) 8L S3 Black
39.3.2 Ju
40.Chris Furlong B6
41.Chris Fulong +1 A6
42. P5sND
43. S3fan
44.Dave's A3 Sport
45.damien2286
46. smudge_don
47. A4 nut
48.S3 Hoggy (Matt) Ming blue 8l S3
49.s3 kam (blue s3 8l)
50.Jimmeh
51. Watty (dave)
52.Kev_M5KPL
53. Xmay4444 (8L)

Paying on the gate:

54.Dazboss

Ok this is the list I have so far, if your name is missing, please let me know and I can add you accordingly :)

Lets make this goood :)
xx

Last edited:
This event was great last year.... Roll On AINP

I was planning on attending but I have realised that I will actually be getting married in Italy..

Last years show was a great success and I can't recommend it enough to anybody thinking about going :thumbsup:

I will definitely be there for AITP 2011.

im looking forward to this its been 10 years since i last went to a car show and the pics from last year look cool hope we have the same weather this year. Im trying to get as much done on my car as i can before the show so fingers crossed otherwise il bring a sheet to cover it not to let the other members down hahaha lol
ROLL ON AITP YIPPPEEEEEEEEE :yahoo:

sorry guys but i ve now sold my s3 , if any one wants my wristband pm me and ill happily post it to you foc

Hi I've just seen this tread and am seriously thinking of signing up.

Has anyone got some pic's of previous events ?

Would be nice to show off the new girl :yes:

haha as i mentioned over on vagoc (trying to bring some others with me so we can get a vagoc stand going) provided the car progresses enough the s3 will be down there and so will i

Just ordered my ticket cant wait, hope we get the same numbers or more than we got for gti spring festival.

tazzy mate it doesnt matter wot condition it is, its your little project and im sure lots of cars started out not in the best condition but thats the beauty of us enthusiasts, we make our cars out to be the best and thats the joy when you see it go from one thing into another. be good to see you there mate.

I agree! I took mine to Inters and was also worried about having it there! It doesnt matter, its the fact its yours and there!

and besides anyway after a 5 hour drive down im sure mine will look worse. MURDER

:sorry: I just want to appologise to all you guys and gals in advance for my car its not going to be in the condition the rest of the cars that are going to be there and hope it dont let you down but i will try my best to get it as good as i can with the little cash that i have so sorry dudes
Tazzy

Tazzy if you don't turn up to this AINP event i will brake your leg's......

Only joking . Taz you will love it and will be pleased that you went. AINP is only in it's second year, last year's was the nut's great day for all the family, and this forum won best club stand on the day, beating the TTclub and many other's. I'm booking the hotel soon can't wait.

The list is looking good now just a question how many asn members were on the stand last year and is there any thing i need to bring

Taz, we had a fair few last year. As for what to bring, let me see what the numbers are like then we may do a BBQ like last year. If we do, basically bring a burger or whatever!!

Will organise something :)

For those of you feeling left out...here it is forum post styley! lol

With just 40 days to go til the 2nd ever Audis in the Park, I thought I would take the time to inform you of all the latest news and happenings!

AITP 2010 SHOW & SHINE ENTRY DETAILS.

There is NO NEED TO PRE BOOK entry into the show and shine competition! Simply buy your entry ticket online or on the gate, mention to the AITP gate staff you wish to enter the show and shine and they will give you a form.

TRADE STALLS

Last year was the first ever AITP and traders are always reluctant to commit to a new show. With the amazing turnout, feedback and magazine coverage, AITP will have, as promised, MORE TRADERS!

CAMPING

Camping is available on the Saturday evening. If you wish to camp, please direct all your camping and booking requests directly to Wicksteed Park. NOTE: CAMPING MUST BE PRE BOOKED IN ADVANCE!

CLUBS/FORUMS

If your club or forum is not involved, please feel free to start a thread reminding people of AITP. Its not too late to book your club stand space and compete for the accolade of best club display.

ADVANCED TICKETS

Advanced tickets are still on sale and can be purchase online via the website.
Tickets are £5 PER VEHICLE. Please allow 14 days for the tickets to arrive.

I also want to take this time to thank everyone who has supported the event by promoting on forums and social networks. Thank you and please keep it going!

Please feel free to email me at audisinthepark@yahoo.co.uk if you have any questions regarding the event.
Look forward to seeing you all.
Calvin
Event Manager
Audis in the Park

OK guys here is the camping info, it would be fun if we all camped and got to know eachother etc. Its only £15 for the night so much cheaper than a hotel also the air con is better !!!

http://www.wicksteedpark.co.uk/camping.aspx

We are camping (myself and Mark) if enough of us do, maybe we can fire up the BBQ the night before too :) Woop, I'm all excited hehe

Stacey
x

Me and Mrs Drivebyshooters might be camping too.....just hope I dont pitch my tent like I park my car!

The old ball and chain and i will be camping as well, Stacey im like you i cant wait now i feel like a kid on christmas eve hahaha

i wish AITP would hurry up, cant wait to get tot he show and have a great day like last year, hope to see the same and more faces there this year, i promise ill be more socialable but if you see a massive welsh man wandering around please fell free to stop and chat as im like a kid in a chocolate factory and cant stop looking around at things.

stace i hope there is gona be a BBQ again this year, i think thats wot won us the best stand prize was the cooking done by the ladies:rock:

lol@ S4twiggy......funny really cos 2 days after AITP 2009 i posted a spoof thread saying the 2010 date was announced.

Only seems like 5 minutes ago and now 2010 show is only 5 weeks away!...GULP

Finger's crossed we will be blessed with sun shine. All the event's we attended last year had very good weather inc Audi Inter's at Castle combe (october) the sun was beaming.

just thought of some thing,,, and yes it did hurt lol is there going to be any one up there with a vagcom i plug into

I'm actually at Wicksteed park as I type this. Threw the tent in the car and set off for a evening of R&R.

They have built a massive shower and toilet block in the middle of the camp site!.....reeeesult