Audis in the Park 8(AITP) 2016 August 13-14th

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
  • Audis in the Park 8(AITP)……Quite simply, the biggest Audi only event in the WORLD!

Created back in 2009 by Calvin Chinsang (AITP Calvin) to bring Audi owners, enthusiasts, clubs and traders together for a day of all things Audi.

The idea and concept was simple, create an Audi event with a relaxed family atmosphere and make it affordable!

It doesn’t matter if you drive a 200,000 mile workhorse, a lightning quick race car, a head turning show car or a car straight off the production line…..the entry rule is simple….”If it’s an Audi, it’s welcome”

There is no snobbery at AITP, old mix with new, standard and modified mix with classics and exotica.

A key factor that not all car shows can boast is that the event was created with families in mind. Working within the Audi dealer network, Calvin understands that most Audi owners are family orientated, with this in mind, the event was place in a venue with something for all ages.

While you look around the cars and trade stands, your partner can take the kids on fairground rides, boating lakes and various other attractions.

Fancy making a weekend break of it? Perfect!…The venue offers numerous camping and accommodation options to suit all style and budgets.

For more information and updates on Audis in the Park, visit the website below or click “LIKE” on this page.

Important Information:

The Date: Saturday 13th Sunday 14th Aug 2016
    The Venue: Billing Aquadrome, Northampton, England, NN3 9DA
    The Website: www.audisinthepark.co.uk
    The Email: info@audisinthepark.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nathanm64, Macdoon and JG51 AUD
Aye pal, and the usual rules apply if camping lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra and JG51 AUD
Aye pal, and the usual rules apply if camping lol

Rule No.1, what happens at aitp, stays at aitp.
Rule No.2, there's no more rules!!! :yahoo:

Hope I haven't missed any, lol. :salute:
JG

Reactions: rasA4, ScottishA4B9, THQuattro and 2 others
It's all about rule one pal lol:rulez::beercheers::beermug:

Reactions: JG51 AUD and Sandra
The rules are there are no rules. :) x

Reactions: JG51 AUD and Macdoon
Was going to make drinking loads of beer a rule, but that's a must, not a rule. :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:
JG

Reactions: Av4nt, THQuattro, Sandra and 1 other person
So that's us all booked up for a couple of nights camping...:rulez::beermug::beercheers:

Reactions: Sandra and JG51 AUD
I have bought the weekend ticket but will probably just go on the Saturday.

Reactions: JG51 AUD
Might come along to this folks....but gotta admit I wouldn't camp...think I would wimp out and just book into the premier in next to billing for the weekend

Might come along to this folks....but gotta admit I wouldn't camp...think I would wimp out and just book into the premier in next to billing for the weekend

You can always join us for a few beers at the campsite, and if it rains, ala 2014, we'll all pack into your room at the Premier Inn, lol.
JG

Reactions: Macdoon, NL316 and Sandra
Count me in folks just need to book up :)

Hahahaha ambassador for Scotland I like that :)

All true obv :-0

Hahahaha ambassador for Scotland I like that :)

All true obv :-0

That's what Sandra called me & Mac last year, so there will be three of us (Ambassadors) flying the flag this year. It's quite a long run Chop, but the last 3 I've been to have been a **** laugh, met a great bunch of different members, and seen some nice motors. Looking forward to it mate, especially with the SCS looking like a no go for ASN.
JG

Reactions: Sandra and Chop.
The flag will be high this year bud haha :)

Looking forward to meeting some folks and the motors and well the cider

The drive is no problem I love a drive and used to head down to Bracknell once or twice a year 5 hrs job done no stops should have the car at least stage 1 by then to :)

Reactions: Macdoon and JG51 AUD
Looking forward to this and seeing Macdoon and JG51 the alcofrolics hahah

Reactions: Sandra, Macdoon and JG51 AUD
Can't wait.... I've been to every AITP ... gotta say tho the last couple of years camping has been crazy lol.... Oh and drunken ...

Reactions: Sandra, JG51 AUD and Chop.
Ladz this is sounding better by the day :) haha

Reactions: Macdoon, Av4nt and JG51 AUD
Anyone know if the Arrival car Photographer will be there again this year? dunno who it was but bought last years one it was great. want a new one for the new beast now

I hope so, i got a great photo of the S4 Cab last year and i want one of the RS this year.

Reactions: Av4nt
Photo,s are taken of all the cars that are driven in and you can purchase them off a website.

Reactions: Chop.