Audis In The Park 7 (2015)

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
qhTw9M

So I'm heading over this year all being well, with my mate @ToddA3TDI in my A4 so I was wondering who would be up for joining us?

Our plan is to drive to Dublin, catch the ferry to Holyhead, once off the ferry, drive straight to billing. We're staying at a Premier Inn somewhere close to Billing. Had thought of going over on the Friday and making a weekend of it.

If anyone also wanted to meet us at Holyhead ferry port and convoy to billing with us that would be great, would also be of a help to us as we aren't familiar with English roads.

So who's up for it?

It's easier and better going straight down from Cairnryan, across the A75 then down the length of the M6 down to Northampton.

I got the 7.30 boat from Belfast on the Saturday and came back on the late boat Monday night.

Not quite sure I'm up for all that continuous motorway driving, I'd rather have B roads lol

Motorway down to Dublin, dual carraigeway across North Wales, then onto the M6?

I'd rather go direct from Cairnryan!

Reactions: ruairi83
I went over to AITP 6 and camped with fellow ASN members and it was a great weekends criac bar the weather unfortunately but it was a good weekend all the same!!:) ..

Think we'll be going by Dublin lads so if anyone wants to join us off the boat at Holyhead you're more than welcome

As i said to you the other week, i planed to be away in Scotland that same weekend, but due to changes in work on the Monday....that i HAVE to be there for, i cant even chance going to Scotland, or this. :(

That really is a shame james. Hope you can make it to the rest of our meets this year