Audis In The Park 2012 (AITP)

haha prob true she just slips through the air , I just cruise around nowadays I've done my days of heavy foot driving but I'm 30 now nearly 31 low'n'slow is the name of the game from now on
I'm 32. My foots a lot lighter now, but it still has its moments. If I can talk the mrs round I'll be at aitp, sounds like a blast.

I'm 32. My foots a lot lighter now, but it still has its moments. If I can talk the mrs round I'll be at aitp, sounds like a blast.
lol yeah i have changed a lot petrol prices have made me seriously chill out , got a lot of time to work on her mate ;) lol

Lmao... I'm seeing 20-25 average with 35 my best on a long run (300+ miles)

Did you see our stand? We were there both sat and Sunday down from Forge virtually opposite DJ ....nice clean ibis TTRS on ramps...I'm sure you couldn't of misses the flag with lips on lol

At inters I mean :)
yeah i did see your stand I'm sure that one of us bought some stuff off you

well you didn't buy a 3.2 v6 to save the planet did you dude
Most certainly not. I recycle and use my food waste bin, I reckon that must equal out my carbon footprint! Besides I like the warmer summers.

Reactions: RedDejavu
Most certainly not. I recycle and use my food waste bin, I reckon that must equal out my carbon footprint! Besides I like the warmer summers.
haha exactly mate , haha same here thats the exact reason why I'm looking into emigrating to oz for nice hot days i don't like cold weather at all

You'll have fun detailing in oz mate, that red dust gets ****** everywhere! I don't think they do a 1.6 out there though mate.

haha yep it gets all over the place , haha i know but if i moved there i wouldn't be having a 1.6 would i i would get a 3.2 or a S3 or something

haha exactly mate , haha same here thats the exact reason why I'm looking into emigrating to oz for nice hot days i don't like cold weather at all
there not big on audi are they ?

there not big on audi are they ?

I just got back in November from a year in Oz, its about 20% Holden Commodor's, 20% Ford falcons, 58% japaneese bull**** and the rest is either german or supercars because they have a rediculous import tax on premium cars.

I sold my 8L when I went out there and thought id just buy another one when I got there....would have cost me about 6 grand to buy my £1500 car back!

They absouloulty bum their V8's over there, will not listen when you try and talk about a straight 6.

They do really love their cars though, I got into outback off-roading in the company nivara...great fun!

DSC01685.jpg

Last edited: