**AUDIMEETS..DATE ANNOUNCED**

Yea i feel i have to show face really. Might try doing something to my car this time lol. Has been a while since i've changed anything.

Ooh you've been busy. Since the meet mine now has standard 16's on the front as the tyres were illegal and its dirtier. Thats about it.

Ha ha well not as it is at the moment. But don't you worry i'll get it looking pretty in time for the meet. Few changes too hopefully.

Well me and the missus have just bought a fiesta diesel as a work horse so the A4 can get treated now......have considered Air Ride as i dont have to use it as a daily driver anymore!

Ooh. But how much lower could air ride get you? Yours is scraping the floor already lol.

Ha ha, well i'm definately gonna have to do a little somethin then. Nothing as big as that though.

Doesn't matter what you do buddy, just make sure you're there!......Hey i'm down your neck of the woods on the Saturday before the next meet!

Oh right yea, thats like 5 minutes from my house. I might try an get to that this year. I'll let you know if i do.

We are coming down on the friday, staying in a travel inn type place, doing Goodwood on the Saturday, driving back home saturday evening then doing the Audimeets event on the sunday.....Phew!!!

Cal, did you find out how much the go karting will be??

You're on Jimbo. :nyah: I'll keep that challenge.

How about we make it interesting?

Whoever wins pays for the other to do another lap on the Karting?

Looks like you'll need £12. Ha ha :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You are on. Better bring your best :p

Hum... do I detect that bets might need to be placed.... if I had time to race there would be no need to bet.... he he :)

"Calvin": How long do you get for £6 on the Karting?

Is this message meant for me? :uhm::lmfao:

Not sure how long you get, but I have accepted the quest and i shall endeavour to find out as soon as humanly possible!:superman:

Roger Roger.....Email sent to Heritage Centre.....Out.

Awaiting response over.......roger roger tango whisky charlie delta zulu xray.

Cal1470
Nickelvery
JoJo
Rickparmar
voorhees
Karl (If ferry bookings, timings etc work out)
jcs356 aka Jason
Lottie
TRS1
Mikeyquattro
Nilz18t (On time this time)
Randomjim + 1 hopefully
Kiteyboy + Mrs Kiteyboy (if she behaves herself)

Cool...glad you can make it!:yahoo:

Um, due to personal reasons I won't be able to make the meet now. Im totally gutted but will try to make another one.:bye:

Um, due to personal reasons I won't be able to make the meet now. Im totally gutted but will try to make another one.:bye:

Sorry to hear that, nothing serious I hope.

If all goes well there will be more so plenty of time.