Audi Vip

Is it just at the garage ? Or is it like the RS day last year ?

I had one couple of months ago in Newcastle, was really good.

Brought my partners A1 during a VIP event. Got a extra £500+ off a already well priced car.

We didn't book a time slot so were a little rushed which was a shame really as the sales guy had another person waiting.

They have one in York this weekend too, got the invite last week

Brought my S3 SB in August at a VIP event at Poole Audi definitely book a time slot!

Reactions: The Challinor
Swindon Audi VIP in January this year was a joke. Great if I want £8k off an ancient A4 / Q5 - not great if you actually want to buy something half decent.

£1000 off and free Gap / tyre insurance. £500 offer under book for my trade in.....

"It's too new", "it's not really the car we need to discount during these events" and my personal favourite - "were confident a £1000 discount will make you sign an order form tonight"

Myself and Mrs Pulp chuckled all the way home

I went to one in the summer holidays, didn't get any goodies, very disappointed...

went to the swindon vip event last weekend and got a a3 sb for the miss's and must admit had a cracking deal they did seem to be there to sell cars, this was by invite only also.

I was invited to one in Lingfield tomorrow. Hopefully test driving the R8, RS7 and S5. They've also told me that next year there's a track day at Brands Hatch with the R8, RS7 and RS6 which I'm on the top of the list for.

Reactions: Phil-1
Well just got back from the VIP day in Harrogate. Managed to get 4K off a 12 month old A3 184 hp S-Line sports back with tech and comfort pack. Plus 11k for mine. :)

I know this is slightly different... for some reason I keep getting emails which should be for my wife, as she has the A3. Got the usual marketing questionnaires - which I ignored twice. However, I noticed an invite from the dealer to a preview of the new TT. It is only at the dealers for 2 days. I have no intention of buying an Audi TT, but would enjoy having a look round it. There is a phone number to reserve a place.

Anyone been to these previews before? How formal is it? Is it like a booking a test drive? Is it necessary to reserve a place just to have a look?

I drove past Warrington Audi friday and they had a VIP event on what is it for ?