Audi VIP event?

dragon

Reaction score
Anyone ever been to an Audi VIP event? Are there any serious discounts on offer or is it just the same old flannel?

I would have gone but ordered my car a week before the invite came out.

Anyone ever been to an Audi VIP event? Are there any serious discounts on offer or is it just the same old flannel?
I've been to a few events at my dealers. Not sure if any special discounts have been available as I have not been looking to change at the time but at my dealers events they often open up the workshops and have some of the more senior technicians available to have a chat with. This I personally found interesting and useful.

I have just received an invitation from three different dealers to an event at Cabriolets.

Reactions: Daytona RS
I went to a new dealer event. Got a gift bag with a few bits in. Not bad to say I turned up and looked at some really nice audis

i just got an invite through, sounds to me like a waste of time?
if it were a small track day event at brands then we are talking worth turning up (Merc do this!)

if it were a small track day event at brands then we are talking worth turning up (Merc do this!)
if you want a track day why not turn up at audi international day at castle combe usually September time. used to go with the TT forum great fun.

Renault did a similar thing to ths a few years back with my parents, a big fleet of cars and you got a half hour burst in whichever car you wanted, out on the public roads, then they were offering high speed laps around a circuit with a professional driver.

Why can't Audi offer this sort of thing? :(

Last edited:
I went to a VIP event one Sunday afternoon early March. Got pretty much 10% off the OTR price of my S3, if I ordered there and then. Pretty happy with that!

Didn't really pay much attention to what was going on around the site as I'd already decided what I wanted beforehand! :happy: