Audi versatility at it's best.

Dan Gliballs

Reaction score
Just been going through the pictures from our 5 night camping trip to Corfe Castle (Dorset) from a couple of weeks ago, and found this :biggrin: .................

IMG_1978.jpg

Me/Rachel/the 2 wee boys/huge tent/all the luggage/cooker/gaz bottle/wind-breaks/4 folding chairs/toys/games/crockery/buggy/food/dinghy/travel cot/roll-up beds/sleeping bags/blankets/lighting/car seats/tables/coolbags/wellies/roof bars/roof box etc etc etc etc etc,...........................and it STILL strolled away from most of the motorway bullies LOL!!!

Practical car with chucklesome power and torque :cool:

Love it ! bet it still pulled like a trooper too !

Olly_K said:
Love it ! bet it still pulled like a trooper too !

Oh yes :)

The V6 Vectra I've replaced would've just bogged down and delivered 1.4 performance with all that weight LOL!!!

LOL!

Aye thats impressive luggage holding :D

Just bought this monstrosity, and we didn't realise just how big it was until we got to the campsite LOL!!! All fitted in nicely though..............

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

On a messy day......

IMG_1947.jpg

Crikey, looks like you selected the TARDIS option on that Avant :)

Took the car on the Poole to Studland ferry..........

IMG_1953.jpg

And we stopped at every remote village and every village tea shop LOL!!!..............

IMG_1956.jpg

wicked stuff, I think i've been there. is that ferry pulled along by a chain and lasts about 3 minutes ?

Olly_K said:
wicked stuff, I think i've been there. is that ferry pulled along by a chain and lasts about 3 minutes ?

Very short ride yeah ;)