Audi variant question

tonytiger7

Reaction score
Hi bit of a newbie question but i have damaged my rear bumper and there is one on ebay fully painted but im not sure it will fit. I have a 14 plate audi a1 2.0 diesel (140ps) s line sport black edition. Its not the face lifted version im pretty sure. The part number on ebay is 8XA 807 511. I cant see the part number on my bumper without removing it i think. Anyone know if it will fit or how to find my variant/part number.

Thanks

If you phone up your local Audi dealer's parts department they will be able to give you the part number based on your registration number. Just enquire on what the cost is.

I have rung my local audi (warrington) and they told me they do not give out part numbers and quoted £900+ for a supply of a painted bumper fitting be over a grand. So I am still at loss. From searching the internet from the model i have is a 8X0, but still cant find out if this part will fit my car, there seems to be no answers anywhere.

That's a shame. My local Audi parts guy has always been helpful - may help I've bought the odd part from him.

I suspect you need the older part. Are there none on eBay from salvage companies ? I managed to get a part for our A1 from a place breaking a front end smashed car.

Looking at eBay shows Sline bumper as 8X0807511B? e.g. http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A1-201...REAR-BUMPER-DIFFUSER-8X0807511B-/262783228050

Assume black edition is same as S line. We have one of each (3dr) and they look identical.

The exhaust cutout has different sizes depending on engine single(1.2/1.6) twin (1.4 2.0) to be aware of

Last edited: