1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi UK Warrenty Claims Phone Number

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by jameshughes1974, Apr 1, 2009.

1. jameshughes1974

jameshughes1974 Member

[Apr 1, 2009]
    Hi
    Does anybody have a phone number for Audi UK Warrenty department
    I have the customer care number (0800 699888) which isnt the same thing
    The customer care wouldnt give me the number
    I have had a warrenty claim on the 12 year structural knocked back for "taking to long to report it"!
    The dealers wont give me the number either.

Anybody got a number to ring them
    A prime example of a big company hiding from its responsibilities
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Mart

Mart Active Member

[Apr 1, 2009]
  4. jameshughes1974

jameshughes1974 Member

[Apr 2, 2009]
    Thanks Mart
    I have the original Warrenty info that has no indication of reporting as soon as its dicovered on the 12 year warrenty. I think they may be falling foul of UK consumers rights laws by changing these details and not informing customers of these changes in a timely manner.This would give them an unfair advantage in avoiding a claim and that isnt legal in the UK. The car has been in the dealer network so they have my address therefore they have had opertunity to inform me of a change to the warrenty.
    I have informed them off this and am waiting for a reply.
    I think Audi are just doing this because they know if they put up a lot of barriers most people will just give up and walk away.
  5. Mart

Mart Active Member

[Apr 2, 2009]
    That's the right thing to do, also not sure where it stands on changing that rule on vehicles after they've purchased, as that's the warranty on your vehicle.

I rang customer services, they informed me there is no special warranty dept, but dealers deal with it direct. - you could ask to speak to a company officer on that number or complaints dept, and log a complaint through them too.

Speak to consumer direct, there very good.