Audi Tuner Show 10th July

MICHAEL PARKER

S3 Sportback
Reaction score
ok who's going to the Audi show on Sunday as I have chosen club parking and don't want to be there on my own lol ?

No you arn`t im going sunday but we are in public parking

Well after about 25 mins trying to find a ASN stand we gave up only to realise later that we were actually right on the end of the so called stand which tbh may as well not of been there at all , half decent show but I have been to a lot better so felt disappointed if I am honest .

Yep,thats what we thought aswell, tbh we didnt stay too long about 3hrs, there was some nice stuff to look at but nothing really out of the ordinary and like M/P says ive have been to local meets with a lot more to see and do,but it was a day out better than vegging at home

Also just to add the Revo free rides were a total joke , we tried but we're very rudely told that they only brought 40 wristbands and they all went at 10.30 , really ????
The tanoy constantly kept telling us all to make sure we went over to the revo area and get our free rides , yeh right , 6 cars and only 40 rides , what's the point ???