Audi TT-too excited to eat/sleep/work!!

Gill ZB

Reaction score
I pick up my Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro 09 tomorrow after work and I'm so excited I can't eat sleep or work!! I've been unbearable at work today and was even told my behaviour was childish for a woman my age - I won't repeat my reply lol!!! Has anyone else felt like this or is it just 1st time Audi owner symptoms...I'm not ashamed to say I'm bouncing around like Tigger (for those old enough to remember Tigger!)
Nothing this exciting has ever happened before- including getting married, divorced, graduating (twice!), and ....well this!!! Sooooo excited!!!!!

Reactions: ACWKGYTO, Terminator x, 45bvtc and 2 others
jump.gif

Reactions: Gill ZB
Gill, it's good your excited. I also remember tigger, lol. You won't sleep tonight and then you be tired at work. New lease of life at collection time. Then when you get home, you will keep looking out the window to make sure the cars ok. Enjoy the collection to the max. You can tell us all about it. Drive safe. :) x

Reactions: Gill ZB and Ghost
Gill, it's good your excited. I also remember tigger, lol. You won't sleep tonight and then you be tired at work. New lease of life at collection time. Then when you get home, you will keep looking out the window to make sure the cars ok. Enjoy the collection to the max. You can tell us all about it. Drive safe. :) x
Eeeeehhh Sandra yes I will be looking out the window !! But my bedroom is right over the drive and I'll keep curtains open lol! I'm honestly enjoying being so excited at my age - like a kid at Xmas x

Reactions: Sandra
Eeeeehhh Sandra yes I will be looking out the window !! But my bedroom is right over the drive and I'll keep curtains open lol! I'm honestly enjoying being so excited at my age - like a kid at Xmas x
It's good to have something to look forward to. I'm sure you didn't sleep much last night. The day has arrived and you will soon have your car. Enjoy. ;) x

It's good to have something to look forward to. I'm sure you didn't sleep much last night. The day has arrived and you will soon have your car. Enjoy. ;) x
2 hours sleep lol!! All the lads at work have gone out on site to get away from my bouncing around haha! They're all really pleased for me and dying to see the Audi which I think is really nice - just rang garage - should be ready for 4pm - yay!!!!!x

2 hours sleep lol!! All the lads at work have gone out on site to get away from my bouncing around haha! They're all really pleased for me and dying to see the Audi which I think is really nice - just rang garage - should be ready for 4pm - yay!!!!!x
Wow Gill, you be so excited. You won't be doing much work today, lol. Really pleased for you. Enjoy ;) xx

Wow Gill, you be so excited. You won't be doing much work today, lol. Really pleased for you. Enjoy ;) xx
Gutted car not ready. Needs new tyres. Had to pay for him though (a large amount) and now my bank card has been stopped - but I can't get through to bank as lines all busy. I had the funds too - so now I have no Audi, no debit card and no cash. My boss isn't best pleased I left at 2.30pm to get my Audi either. Honestly - I knew it was too good to be true - nice things don't happen to me - i feel like crying. I know - pathetic lol. X

Gill, that's not been a good day for you. What was wrong with tyres, they shouldn't be selling a car that needs tyres replaced. I'm sure you will get your bank card sorted. You will get your car and enjoy it more, keep smiling

Gill, that's not been a good day for you. What was wrong with tyres, they shouldn't be selling a car that needs tyres replaced. I'm sure you will get your bank card sorted. You will get your car and enjoy it more, keep smiling
Thanks Sandra - the tyres were picked up on MOT. I'm just worried about my bank card - I hope it doesn't affect my wages going in etc - I can't get to do normal things such as going to the bank as my working hours are so long. 6.30am - gone 6pm. So I don't have a life! I think I'm going to just give up for today and drink lager and go to bed !! But Thankyou for your kind words x

Sorry to hear you had some problems yesterday, and I hope all goes well today and you drive away in your new car. :)

I don’t understand way they asked you to pay for the tires, I’d expect the garage to sort that out and anything else the car needs to make it roadworthy?
Did they say that “they” would put a new MOT on for you?
To me that’s saying they would pay for anything the car needs to pass! :shrug:

Thanks for the kind words - the tyres came as part of the mot so not too bad. Though I think charging me £20 for fuel was a bit mean! However I now have my beautiful Audi - nott very well valeted and not polished euther but hey - I have him now - am soooooo happy

He's here! They delivered him to work for me - and I got bank card sorted after a lot of hassle - yesterday will be consigned to the horrible day bin lol! The tyres were in with MOT so ok. Going to try to post a few pics. Thankyou so much for your support - I really appreciate it - I'm looking forward to being part of such a nice group xxx

Reactions: Sandra and Ghost
photos if you've still got the car...hope youre still enjoying the buzz