audi tt dash

rydinator

Reaction score
does anyone know if the audi tt dash would fit into an a3 1.8t 8L? i only ask as i there is one of ebay at the moment and i dont really like my dash that much lol!

any comments welcome!

thanks

Yes it will do, there is a brown a3 doing the rounds, has full TT dash, gear surround and interior i believe.

Yes it will do, there is a brown a3 doing the rounds, has full TT dash, gear surround and interior i believe.

Hmmm Interesting will it just fit straight in or do you know if it requires modding

it would still need coding to the car though i assume ??? i thought you could only do it with clusters that have zero milage on them... ie new ones

nope you can code others as ive heard of scrapped cars having these taken out and reused in other cars

cheers guys, think im gonna have to do this either that or an s3 dash!

Why anyone would want a TT dash in their car is beyond me...horrid IMO!.

I hate (almost hated) the one in my GF's TT....the instrument pod looks like it was designed by a 5 year old or has been lifted from a 1920's air-o-plane.

yeah its mine,

it needs a bit of cutting for the front pillars, but other than that it will fit in lengthwise and depth wise. just need to wire up the loom.