1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi TT competition alloys 17" 5x100 et32 with tyres £300

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Tommy g, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy g

Tommy g New Member

I have for sale a set of audi tt genuine competition alloys with tyres. The reason for sale is i now have a set of lm reps on my tt now so are surplus. The genuine part number on the wheels is : 8N0601025H. The tyres on the alloys are 2 Pirelli p6000 91y with 4mm tread and the other 2 are zeetex hp102 94w with 5mm tread. The tyre size is 225/45/17 The alloys were refurbished and painted bright silver about 5 months ago by the previous owner and are still in very good condition. The lips on the alloys are great with no alloy missing off them. The only damage to the wheels is very slighty on 2 of the rims on the lips it has a tiny bit of paint chipped off and i do mean slightly. All of the wheels were recently balanced to bang on zero so there won't be any wheel wobbles etc.

Here's the pics of each wheel...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm after £300 for the wheels. I'm located in Leicester (Midlands) for collection. I'f you want to arrange a viewing or collection of the wheels please contact me on 07742971061. Cheers Tommy
  2. Tommy g

Tommy g New Member

soldddddddddddd!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.