For Sale Audi TT 2.0 TFSI Sport

TALBOTL

Reaction score
Evening all

Have for sale my Audi TT 2010 with the facelift 211bhp engine, a chunk more torque than the previous 197bhp model, cheaper to tax at only £190 per year and also considerably better on fuel.

The car has covered just over 46,000 (all motorway in my ownership)

It comes with BBS alloys, fitted by the previous owner - not a big fan if I’m being totally honest but they do look better than the standard 17 inch wheels!
In terms of other modifications, just red brake calipers.

Being the sport model, it has bluetooth with half alcantara and half leather seats, electric windows with electric spoiler.

I love the car but I’m heading around the world and getting a new motorbike on my return, therefore it seems pointless having thousands sat on the drive.

It’s pretty quick and although I can’t confirm it (done by a previous owner) I would bet it has been remapped on my bum dyno somewhere in the region of 260bhp, weighing 1200kg as well makes for good fun!

Happy to answer any queries, just send me a message and I’ll reply or leave your numer if you want a chat.

Looking for £9,500.

Thanks for looking.

Liam

5d117a97aa5c1058302bd13789aa324a.jpg
10e050501472bd29a4b21b131fc34187.jpg
274db9b65a3903cefb42e689b0d6a175.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May PX for cheaper car and £ my way due to change of circumstances.

Thanks

LT

66a176d8253c4a179e7c2ef9be71ac20.jpg
a09170ab1f494788af932cfbab70e3d3.jpg
56633e8868e773d1ff2e30c3222058df.jpg
ce82bfb98882c92561970523246992a9.jpg

A few more pictures of the car, small scuff left by somebody in the car park. Will probably polish out but I have no products at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump on this, need something bigger and cheaper - it’s a decent set of alloys and a machine polish away from a mint facelifted TT lesser cars going for £10k on auto trader.

Willing to listen to offers

12 month MOT now on the car, no advisories or issues at all - it sailed straight through - price drop to £8,500 willing to listen to offers as per above post.

Registration is also T19LBS if you are wanting to check further details.

Thanks

LT

Last edited:
£8k before it’s PX’ed to Evans Halshaw, crazy money for a low mileage facelift.

Any feedback as to why I’ve had no interest on this one? Thought it would fly out at £8k

No real mention of service history / owners dude? Any clearer pictures of the damage also..? Looks like it might need paint from that photo

Hi JD thanks for the comment, full service history on the car and I change the oil every 5k as I believe it should be in a modern engine, not a fan of leaving it for 12-15k as suggested.

5 owners on the car, there is a story behind that and it has been dealer owned and then three people in the same family before I got it, so it hasn’t been passed around.

Also as you say may be worthwhile posting some better pics of the damage, I think the dirt doesn’t really help and it was fresh at that point when the photo was taken.

As said it isn’t perfect externally, but mehanically it has been maintained to a very good standard and I feel that the price is more than fair given as said a scuff and a wheel refurb being needed only.

Will post up the pictures tomorrow and once again JD thanks for taking the time to give me some pointers.

LT

Reactions: jd26
Did you ever get round to some more photos of the scrape dude? Actually in the market myself for something along these lines at the moment and remembered yours

Hi JD, I did take some on Sunday funnily enough and was going to upload them this weekend - if you send me your email address via PM I can send them directly to you?

LT

A few pictures of the damage, as you can see not bad at all and the rest of the paint is in excellent condition.

Any queries, just give me a shout.

LT

Good evening Sandra,

Still for sale, you are more than welcome to pop by and have a look or should you have any questions just send me a message :)

LT

£7,800 - got to be one of the cheapest 'newer engine' TT's in the UK!

Be a good idea to say where you are and if it is 2WD or Quattro.

Last edited:
£7,500 takes this, as I will be getting a new car in the next couple of weeks - happy to sort paint on the scuff for that price as well.
Giving it away at this money, any questions PM me.

LT