AUDI suffolk

Mcblow

Reaction score
Just trying to find any audi owners in the suffolk/norfolk/essex area to maybe get a meet organised once a month....i'm in a few dub clubs but would like to maybe get an audi meet going or get to one that is up and running,if there isn't one then add your name and we can maybe get something organised

I'm from Ipswich,

Yaz sorted out a meet last week, he said he might be doing another soon...

I'm in Essex, not too far. Have you ever been to one of the Phat Dub's meets in the Colchester area? I have yet to make it one but if you need a meet fix have a look on their web site/fourm. I think that Club Audi has a meet in Suffolk as well.

I'd be interested if you set up a meet by the way, as long as its not too far out.

if theres some interest then it would be good to get something organised,i have been to a couple of phatdubs meets,they usually get a pretty good turn out aswell.was just wondering if there were any audi specific ones in the area

Suffolk too!! Not heard of any meets though, but if we get say 10 people it becomes a meet? If not surley we can just hang around the "Double D's" instead :blink:

well keep adding your names,we'll see how we go from there!!

We're (Ipswich Audi) are planning to have a bi-yearly opening evening for Audi/VW enthusiasts next year. It'll basically be the Ipswich version of what our sister side Northgate VW provide except it'll be mainly for Audi owners. So there will be a BBQ etc. It's in its early stages at the moment but I've provisionally planned March and August and we'll have a website set up for it soon.

Just in case you needed a venue ;)

We're (Ipswich Audi) are planning to have a bi-yearly opening evening for Audi/VW enthusiasts next year. It'll basically be the Ipswich version of what our sister side Northgate VW provide except it'll be mainly for Audi owners. So there will be a BBQ etc. It's in its early stages at the moment but I've provisionally planned March and August and we'll have a website set up for it soon.

Just in case you needed a venue ;)
Thats good news,i have been to the northgate one a couple of times now,that is a good night,with a good turn out